Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

This StepMomma bear has been riled up........

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM
  • 36 Replies

I am so effing hot right now.  BM said she couldn't go to Sd's band concert last night because she couldn't afford the gas.

She just posted on fucking facebook that she went to the movies last night and saw What to Expect When You are Expecting. 

Seriously? A movie ticket cost what ?    $10-$15  buck? She couldn't put that in the tank of her car and drive to see her daughter in ONE fucking concert this year?

THere have been 5 and she has not come to fucking ONE!

My MIL drove in from Conroe-- about 2 hours and sat through Sd's part and then had to jet back because she had company coming in from out of town. She drove 4 hours total so she could sit for 30 minutes to see SD.

BM is SUPPOSE to come to Sd's dance recital tonight. I swear to GOD if she doesn't show up I am gonna tell her about herself. 

I would  NEVER NEVER do it but the bitch inside me wants to tell SD what a cunt her BM is and what she did last night instead of coming to see her play. That would serve no purpose but hurt SD so like I stated I would never tell SD but UGH I wouldn't piss on BM if she was on fire.

by on May. 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
braezmommy89
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow.. Thats pretty shitty of bm!! &&& awesome of your mom to drive that far and long to make sd feel special :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quinn525
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I totally understand. Big screen tv, going to the movies every weekend but couldn't come see her daughter cheerlead in any of the 8 games. Bms mom even offered to take her on the 5 times she came but bm never came.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM
4 moms liked this

Priorities. Some people don't have them!!

packermomof2
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Even my 8 year old has come to the realization that his father only wants to see him if it is a holiday or his grandmother is in town (sons grandmother).  He's accepted the fact that his father is who he is.  A lot of kids eventually do if we just let the OP make their bed instead of defending them or making excuses.

lilangilyn
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Recently Hammy allowed SS to get two huge tattoos. Expensive ones. But yet there is no money for driver's ed...priorities.

Marie9076
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:48 AM
That is horrible but I can totally relate. BM does that crap ALL the time. She is all the time "without gas or a car" to pick up the kids but then goes 3 hours away on a weekend getaway with her bf or friends. Year before last she treated herself to a trip from GA to LA to see her family for HER bday and then got SS NOTHING for his bday A WEEK later. I've wanted to tell her off for years but I try to keep the peace. My hope is that one day it comes back to bite her and the kids realize what a crappy mother she was all these years and that we were the ones here for them. Good luck!

Quoting BrandiGra:

I am so effing hot right now.  BM said she couldn't go to Sd's band concert last night because she couldn't afford the gas.

She just posted on fucking facebook that she went to the movies last night and saw What to Expect When You are Expecting. 

Seriously? A movie ticket cost what ?    $10-$15  buck? She couldn't put that in the tank of her car and drive to see her daughter in ONE fucking concert this year?

THere have been 5 and she has not come to fucking ONE!

My MIL drove in from Conroe-- about 2 hours and sat through Sd's part and then had to jet back because she had company coming in from out of town. She drove 4 hours total so she could sit for 30 minutes to see SD.

BM is SUPPOSE to come to Sd's dance recital tonight. I swear to GOD if she doesn't show up I am gonna tell her about herself. 

I would  NEVER NEVER do it but the bitch inside me wants to tell SD what a cunt her BM is and what she did last night instead of coming to see her play. That would serve no purpose but hurt SD so like I stated I would never tell SD but UGH I wouldn't piss on BM if she was on fire.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwblake2011
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Ugggh. Not right at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrandiGra
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

okay so I just totally went off on my kitchen.

I clean the pantry, scrub the fridge inside and out. I clean inside the dishwasher, wiped down cabinet. 

I mean I fucking beat that bitch down.

I feel better.

I have steaks marinating for grilling tomorrow. 

MIL(yep she is making that 4 hour trip again tonight), my Mom, DS, SS, my niece and my grandparents are all going to see SD tonight. I love that my family has embraced my Sd and that they all are there for her.

I am not mad at BM anymore.. just disappointed for SD AND for BM. Its her loss. She missed another opportunity to see how wonderful MY beautiful talented StepDAUGHTER is. My SD has a huge family that she gained by DH & my marriage. They will always be there for her and ya know what-- its much like Packer said about her child's father..... my Sd wasn't even disappointed that her biological Mother wasn't there because she was surrounded by so many other loving family members.

Its BM's loss.

chanizen
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2012 at 1:19 PM
It is bms loss. Bad decision on her part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mirm99
by on May. 19, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Wow that's bull!... I would of text bm and went of at her... how sad.. some parents wish their children could be involved in things like this... and then of course there's the parents like bm that are into themselves... im glad she has a great sm and mil that's support her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN