Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

super stoked

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 12:41 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
My ss10 already lives with us which is awesome but sd14 has decided to move in now! I'm so stoked! In September my other sd11 is also coming to stay and she has never met dh in person! I already felt like I was collecting kids ( my 7yo DD,18mo DS, 10yo SS, 6yo nephew, and 9yo friends kid) now I get to add 2 more. I'm wicked excited. Just thought of let y'all know lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
doll0302
by on May. 20, 2012 at 6:36 AM
What an interesting brood you have. Lucky lady!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alibrezzy154
by on May. 20, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Congrats
OurSweetLilLife
by on May. 20, 2012 at 6:59 AM
So excited for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cgarlic
by on May. 20, 2012 at 7:13 AM
This does sound exciting! Can I ask a question: why is sd11 coming to stay if she has never met her bf? Visiting or moving in?

We are in the middle of trying to get visitation of my SS who is 5 that I have never meant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weirdkids
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM

i ask myself that too. it was supposed to be a visit but she has made it clear that she is staying and bm is fine with it lol idk i had a weird feeling from the moment she made contact with her dad on facebook that she would be moving in by the end of the year and ill be damned, bm is dropping her on our doorstep durring their visit. they are supposed to be moving up here permanantly but sd is staying with us while in transition for school purposes and then when bm moves sd will remain staying with us. 

Quoting cgarlic:

This does sound exciting! Can I ask a question: why is sd11 coming to stay if she has never met her bf? Visiting or moving in?

We are in the middle of trying to get visitation of my SS who is 5 that I have never meant.

cgarlic
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Is her mom physically sick or something? What would make a little girl want to live with a father she has never meant. Anyways none of my business, but best of luck to all of you.

Quoting weirdkids:

i ask myself that too. it was supposed to be a visit but she has made it clear that she is staying and bm is fine with it lol idk i had a weird feeling from the moment she made contact with her dad on facebook that she would be moving in by the end of the year and ill be damned, bm is dropping her on our doorstep durring their visit. they are supposed to be moving up here permanantly but sd is staying with us while in transition for school purposes and then when bm moves sd will remain staying with us. 

Quoting cgarlic:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weirdkids
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM

i asked the same thing. no her mom is getting set to come into alot of property and money. im not sure what the underlying thought process is but hey, i like kids the more the merrier

Quoting cgarlic:

Is her mom physically sick or something? What would make a little girl want to live with a father she has never meant. Anyways none of my business, but best of luck to all of you.

Quoting weirdkids:

Quoting cgarlic:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN