Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hes MY husband...

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM
  • 121 Replies
4 moms liked this
He is MY husband now,offering to help take care of his ticket, after opening mail addressed to HIM at his old address, is completely overstepping your role as EXwife. Moron.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pristine729
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Agreed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ekralevich
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM

WOW

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Huh? she opened his mail and saw that it was a ticket (you mean like speeding ticket or parking ticket)? and she offered to help him take care of it?

Well opening his mail was wrong...

But I don't get why you have a problem with her offering to help him get out of the ticket. Does she know someone at the court or police station, is that why she offered?

I don't get the "he's MY husband now" comment. Only a wife can help someone?

angevil53
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM
2 moms liked this

let the bitch pay it, i would.

MakesPrtyBabies
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:33 PM
She doesn't know anyone at the police station, and they do not have a good relationship, if either of these things were the case I would not think twice of it. She is trying to butt in where she does not belong, ie his personal business.

Quoting whatIknownow:

Huh? she opened his mail and saw that it was a ticket (you mean like speeding ticket or parking ticket)? and she offered to help him take care of it?

But I don't get why you have a problem with her offering to help him get out of the ticket. Does she know someone at the court or police station, is that why she offered?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feliciasmith
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Isnt it illegal for her to open his mail? Id press charges and let her worry about her own fines
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Not to mention illegal.

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM

but.. how is she going to help him with the ticket? what does she have in mind?

Quoting MakesPrtyBabies:

She doesn't know anyone at the police station, and they do not have a good relationship, if either of these things were the case I would not think twice of it. She is trying to butt in where she does not belong, ie his personal business.

Quoting whatIknownow:

MakesPrtyBabies
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup on the illegal part! When he told her his would take care of it with the help of his wife, she got all butt hurt and said she would just throw the letter away then. Coz, well, that's what you do with mail that isn't yours in crazyland.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting feliciasmith:

Isnt it illegal for her to open his mail? Id press charges and let her worry about her own fines

Really, you would press charges?

You would go down to the police station, and ask them to go to her house and arrest her for opening mail that came to  her house?

I agree she should not have opened it. But I highly doubt you can press charges. Just the idea that someone would do that is crazy. How bitter and hateful do you have to be to do something like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured