Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central
When you are with the person you’re meant to be with, you won’t feel like you’re missing out on life.

I have never felt complete even in the beginning of our marriage, and the only happy moment I have is when im with my two babies.
How does it feel to be comfortable with a man? To feel secure? Complete?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Replies (21-24):
ROBIN-C
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM

i am not going to comment on how to feel good in your marriage because there is background that i dont know about.

what i will say is that you need to feel good about you, no matter if you are with a man or not. you need to get out and be around people that respect you. go to library book club! who cares if you dont like to read, its an excuse to get out with people! guess what it will feel good to to to those meetings and express your opinions of those books and people wont put you down!

find other things of interest to you and go to them! festivals, art museum, just get out and enjoy yourself! this is YOUR life and you only get ONE!

zannahdeux
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 10:28 PM
I didn't find him till I was as happy as I could be by myself!
findingserenity
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM
I love going out but my inability to drive makes it hard, as much as I want to make friends,plus two babies that assband wont watch while I get me time.. he gave me a hard time when I asked him to drop me and the babies off to watch the airshow last weekend.

Quoting ROBIN-C:

i am not going to comment on how to feel good in your marriage because there is background that i dont know about.

what i will say is that you need to feel good about you, no matter if you are with a man or not. you need to get out and be around people that respect you. go to library book club! who cares if you dont like to read, its an excuse to get out with people! guess what it will feel good to to to those meetings and express your opinions of those books and people wont put you down!

find other things of interest to you and go to them! festivals, art museum, just get out and enjoy yourself! this is YOUR life and you only get ONE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CherryBlossom4
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:54 PM
He doesn't complete me, he compliments me as a person. We are better together, but not bad apart... If that makes sense.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN