Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

My mind is seriously blown...

My DH has custody of his 2 boys, right now his ex is in prison anyways.  

His oldest son looks exactly like him but his youngest son looks exactly like her & honestly, I don't see DH in him at all.  Anyways, him & I were friends & had mutual friends around the time she got pregnant with their 2nd child.  Several people were saying that they didn't think he was DHs for multiple reasons but it's a small town & people like to talk.

DH has told me that "D" was a month premature but they didn't keep him in the hospital or anything because he was fully developed, just a little smaller than most.  Ok, that seemed a little odd to me but I never had a premature child & every birth is different.

Now, this is going to sound very weird (please no lectures on this) but I have her facebook password & I logged on it today for some odd reason.  Well, I found a message between her & another guy from here in town & she says "you know (DH), for a long time, thought "D" was yours & to be honest, there is a small chance because I found out I was pregnant a month after we broke up"...seriously?! 

My mind is seriously blown right now & I have NO idea what I should do!

by on May. 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (11-17):
CoochieLibre
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I agree with what everyone else has said... stop snooping and tell him nothing. The child is happy now, dad is happy now... leave it be.

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on May. 24, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting sandeeyo:

No lecture here, but c'mon!  "For some odd reason"???  Bottom line, you thought something was up, had her password, and decided to take a lookie-see.  Lets call a spade a spade here.  It wasn't for some odd reason...some odd reason would be that you've got a multiple personality disorder, blacked out, and then your other personality took over and decided to check old BM out...when you came to, her profile was up and you were like, "OH SHIT!!!  Crazy dark-side personality was at it again!!!" LOL 

Anyway, yeah, like the others said, forget you even saw that, you were snooping and had no business being in her personal stuff.

still laughing out loud here....

I tell ya, I don't know how many times I've come to only to find out that "SandeeHo" took over and stalked SM's and BM's facebook page and then posted some outlandish shit on SMom Central.  WIsh that fucking bitch would go away already.

I'm kidding. 

No you aren't! 

SHUT UP!!!

pepper504
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting sandeeyo:

No lecture here, but c'mon!  "For some odd reason"???  Bottom line, you thought something was up, had her password, and decided to take a lookie-see.  Lets call a spade a spade here.  It wasn't for some odd reason...some odd reason would be that you've got a multiple personality disorder, blacked out, and then your other personality took over and decided to check old BM out...when you came to, her profile was up and you were like, "OH SHIT!!!  Crazy dark-side personality was at it again!!!" LOL 

Anyway, yeah, like the others said, forget you even saw that, you were snooping and had no business being in her personal stuff.

still laughing out loud here....

I tell ya, I don't know how many times I've come to only to find out that "SandeeHo" took over and stalked SM's and BM's facebook page and then posted some outlandish shit on SMom Central.  WIsh that fucking bitch would go away already.

I'm kidding. 

No you aren't! 

SHUT UP!!!

LMAO...I just spewed my drink all over my iMac.  LMAO

ShannaBee
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TankGirlie
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I would so forget what you saw and don't snoop anymore. Don't tell DH your suspisions, just let it go. DH might already know that "D" might not be his, you did say you live in a small town. Despite these rumors DH has choosen to love and be a dad to "D".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacyB
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I would work on minding your own business instead of trying to stir up shit. What exactly have you gained beyond starting drama?

zannahdeux
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 4:53 PM

throw the password away otherwise you, i and everyone else on here know you will go on again and no good will come of it. Tempation be damned...dh herd all the same rumors you did and could have asked for a paternity test (and should have) but he didn't...she is in prison so what would you have him do at this point anyway....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN