Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Bm keeping things that should never have gone to her house?

Posted by   + Show Post
I ordered my sd6 a personalized yearbook and spent $40 on it, yeah it isn't a huge amount, but enough to piss me off. Anyways, the school handed the yearbooks out on one of bms days, we have 50/50 custody, and after 3 weeks of trying to ask her nicely and firmly to send the yearbook back, she will still not give the yearbook back. She had a chance to order one also and chose not to. I know it sounds trivial, but if you are familiar with my situation from other posts you may understand a little better as to why this is so annoying. I personally bought the yearbook with MY paycheck money and I'm sick of this behavior. .

Advice on what to do? If you are going to bash, save your time because I am over the comments about cutting my losses because I have done that with clothes, shoes, etc. It even has a personalized message from dh and I on the back.

Sorry to vent but ugh, maybe I'm so emotional bc I'm in my first trimester lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 30, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Replies (11-11):
notwicked
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I feel that way sometimes also.  I have bought my sd10 clothes and such out of the goodness of my heart and don't expect much in return. However , we have bought her  an expensive gaming system and it was brought home to her moms and the other children were playing with it and not even a year later it was broken  but she expected my husband to fix the toy and it wasnt even in our possession so i told him after this we will not be buying items that expensive unless its kept at our house.  So in question with your yearbook it should be in your hands since you have paid for it and yes it should be because you want it too the child can look at it at your house just as much as her other parents. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)