Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Does your SO know?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM
  • 54 Replies

Does your SO/DH whoever, know that you are on CM? Do they know your name or password?

DH knows Im on here, but I don't think he know my name or password. (Or cares for that matter.) He does like to pick on me about it though. lol

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
2 moms liked this

He knows my username and could probably guess my password, it's the same one I use for other things. 

Also I stay logged in, he could just come to this website and read to his hearts content.

He'd rather stick a fork in his eye than do that, though. 

maria1613
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Mine knows I'm on CM. However I don't think its possible for him to care any less that I'm on here so he doesn't know my password or screenname
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leegirl_jm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Yes, my husband knows about CM, I think he knows my login, I don't give out passwords.

ErinRenee815
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

My DH does know that I am here. I haven't told him my password but if there was ever a need for it, he could easily figure it out. I tell him stories about what goes on here and he just laughs. Apparently us girls are very funny to him. 

YesImMomToo
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM
He knows im on here, he can easily open the browser on my computer and read anything I post but he could care less.

Sometimes when im posting on my phone he feins interest but hes a typical guy, doesnt care about the drama and doesnt need to talk about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Dh is still upset that we picked out wine that you all were talking about and he didn't like it. LOL He kept saying "I thought CM said this was good??!"  Like CM is a person.. smh. lol

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband has no clue lol However when i drop some "group knowledge" on him he always says babe did you google that??!! LOL I just give him the ole ;)

rebeccasmly
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:03 AM

He knows it all. He doesn't care that I'm here or how much time I spend.  :-)

baquick
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I get teased about it lol. Instead of asking how my day is, he will say "what happened on cm today?"
He has read a couple posts and could only shake his head lol.
He could get my laptop or cell anytime to log in and read to his hearts content. They have my username and password saved lol. But he could figure it out. I've gotten mail addressed to "baquick" and he was like 0.o what's baquick???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I don't remember what it was, but df and I were discussing something and I said "I'm going to research that" his reply (very quickly) was "cm is not research. Use google"

Quoting saywhat2102:

My husband has no clue lol However when i drop some "group knowledge" on him he always says babe did you google that??!! LOL I just give him the ole ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)