Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Does your SO/DH whoever, know that you are on CM? Do they know your name or password?

DH knows Im on here, but I don't think he know my name or password. (Or cares for that matter.) He does like to pick on me about it though. lol

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Replies (41-50):
Step-mommaof3
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM

It is funny how theDH thinks it is funny and picks on you because mine does to. 

Vradybunch
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Yes he does,, I've even shared information that has been helpful to me, and that's applicable to our situation. One day he said women are going though the same thing you are. My sharing some posts have helped him realize I'm not alone on how I feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vintagebikegirl
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:24 AM
He knows I'm in a SM group but doesn't know the website. I'm sure he could figure out my username and password.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyReedy
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:35 AM

He knows. He could give a rats ass tho!

shoot4thestars
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:38 AM

He knows I'm on here and am never logged out of my account on this computer.  I'm not even sure if I remember my password...lol  He probably doesn't know what my user name is on here.

gma12.1
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Mine knows that I am on here but can't remember his own password if I have to change it for him, I have to write it down. He just asks what I'm doing, I tell him just writing if he asks what I tell him but he isn't really interested. He is just making small talk.  

gma12.1
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:35 AM

He only has certain places he goes on the internet. He doesn't know sn/pw he wouldn't remember anyway. I password lock my laptop due to tweens in house, so no can even get my laptop to open to get online.

kmorales7690
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I dont even know my password lol he knows I'm on here, he sits next to me most of the time and I try to show him crap that he could care less about. lol 

Manda12702
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:41 AM

He knows I am on here but isn't the biggest fan of the site.

Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Jun. 13, 2012 at 4:08 AM
That's funny!! Your Dh made a funny! Lol.

Quoting jessiesluv:

Dh is still upset that we picked out wine that you all were talking about and he didn't like it. LOL He kept saying "I thought CM said this was good??!"  Like CM is a person.. smh. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)