Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Weekend plans!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM
  • 29 Replies

What are your's?

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelmommy2806
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:46 AM

We don't have anything special planned. I need to do some laundry and maybe clean a little bit.

rose0919
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM

dh is working a 24 hr shift sat,and sunday he will sleep most of the day  to do not haveing ss for fathers day and an overnight sunday night. bm refused to let dh have ss for fathersday so he is pretty bummed about that. dd and i will do some yard work,and go in the pool.

findingserenity
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Assband working late.but sd will be here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1SpaZZedMom
by Librarian on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I'm going to finish cleaning today, make sure that my SKs clothes are cleaned for the weekend, hope to go swimming, to a park, see family... Play with friends/hang out with neighbors... pretty much typical stuff.

I'd like to do a Zoo Trip or something, but, that's going to have to wait until later on this summer!  

Oh, and I'm doing homemade lasagna this weekend bc it's the kids' favorite. And, not sure about what else...

angelmommy2806
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I think we're gonna have a fried catfish cook out tonight! I love the zoo. I think we're going to try and meet up with my sil this summer and take all the kids to the Little Rock one.

Quoting 1SpaZZedMom:

I'm going to finish cleaning today, make sure that my SKs clothes are cleaned for the weekend, hope to go swimming, to a park, see family... Play with friends/hang out with neighbors... pretty much typical stuff.

I'd like to do a Zoo Trip or something, but, that's going to have to wait until later on this summer!  

Oh, and I'm doing homemade lasagna this weekend bc it's the kids' favorite. And, not sure about what else...

LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Boardwalk with the kids this afternoon and evening. (YAY for every Friday off). Then cleaning, laundry, general domestic duties, grocery shopping, and two birthday parties on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
super_mom_5
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM

well might let the girls sleep on the trampoline saturday night and hopefully have some much needed adult drinks with my dh since he is home. but we will see how the weather plans out.

1SpaZZedMom
by Librarian on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM

mmmmm.....Catfish!

Quoting angelmommy2806:

I think we're gonna have a fried catfish cook out tonight! I love the zoo. I think we're going to try and meet up with my sil this summer and take all the kids to the Little Rock one.

Quoting 1SpaZZedMom:

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
                                         Marilyn vos Savant

Bells2000
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Tonight... DH planned a pizza/ wings game night. Which I probably should call soon to place the order so its done on time for when DH wants to eat.

Tomorrow... I work and there is a big community day yard/garage sale event going on. I plan to see if I can get lucky on any spring/summer toys for DD and maybe a few baby items for the one on the way.

Sunday.... Not sure what to do for fathers day. Still hard to get into the mood to give a shit.  Probably going out for dinner at a steak house (DH is picking where he wants to go, and its so far leaning towards that).   DH is really trying to do things differently and keeps asking about if I'm still leaving when DD is here. We might end up going to a drive in movie place sunday night or monday night.  Its one of those days and it depends on the what we do/go for, for dinner... if we'd have enough time to get to theater, etc.  again, I have as much excitement for this as I did the festival. I can't get it into DH's head, its not that he works long hours, etc. I'm fine with our weekday date... etc.  Its just the kids, the dog, etc, and I'm tired of dealing with that. Taking me and DD out of the house to do sudden events he had no care to do in the past... doesn't make me forget how meaningless I feel like, when I'm arguing with his sons for a clean place for my DD to play and fighting to get her toys, basics etc. 

angelmommy2806
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Sounds good!

Quoting LyndaLoo78:

Boardwalk with the kids this afternoon and evening. (YAY for every Friday off). Then cleaning, laundry, general domestic duties, grocery shopping, and two birthday parties on Sunday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN