Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

fathers day .... not your weekend

Posted by   + Show Post

ok a little back ground. mothersday wasnt bm weekend either but dh let bm have ss for mothers day even though ss ended up going to his grandparents and bm went out with her so. she insisted on having ss.

now that fathers day has rolled around bm has refused to let dh have ss because its not his weekend. she is telling dh that ss wants to spend it with her so.  Now her so  tells ss he isnt part of his family all the time (he has 6  kids and 4 bm. with bm's odd being his) he ignores ss except for yelling at him. ss has told us he doesnt like him because he is mean, and makes him stay in his room all the time. we do know this is true due to dh confronting bm about ss eating dinner in his room alone everynight! she confirmed it and said ss wants to be alone. he is 9 yrs old  what 9 yr old do you know wants to be alone ,at our house he is up dh's butt the whole time and if he isnt with dh he is tagging along with me talking all the time (he is starving for the attention).

now dh is heartbroken that he isnt seeing his son on fathers day. he was going to take him to a minor league baseball game, and spend the day with just the 2 of them. i feel so bad at this point it isnt funny. now that dh doesnt have ss for the day, he picked up extra shifts at work . he said  that at least  the other guys can be with their sons that way. 

dd will get up in the morning and make him breakfast,and give him his card. she doesnt see her bf by his own choice. but its not the same as having your own child around. i wish i could take the hurt away from dh. i just dont understand how she can be so  mean when he  willingly  let her have him for mothers day.

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Replies (31-31):
DDDaysh
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Get Holidays's written into the CO.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN