Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

BM Tried To Kick MY Son Today!! Rant/Vent!

Posted by   + Show Post

Sooo BM stopped over today to "talk" to DH, what she really wanted was $$. DH had SS16mo. in his hands when she got here, normally no biggie. Well, SS got wiggly, so DH put him down in our yard, again, no biggie. Well, BM started arguing with DH, and it was getting louder and louder, I went to the door to see what was going on, I normally just am doing whatever, and don't pay attention. As I am at the door, my son comes running up to DH kind of whining, he fell and scraped his knee, he kind of brushed/fell against BM as he is going by. BM then says "little bastard, get away from me." and half kicks/shakes him away from her, he sort of stumbled forward, but didn't fall. OMG. I almost broke the door on my way out. I was soo angry, I just said get out of my yard before I call the cops, and I mean NOW. Turns out, she wanted DH or I, mainly me, to watch HER son tomorrow because she has a psychological evaluation tomorrow and can't take him and DH said NO to that as well as not giving her $$. I wanted to hurt that woman in the worst way possible, I swear she doesn't know how freakin lucky she is or she would be thanking god right now. I also informed her to NOT come back onto our property in the future, but I really wanted to smack her @$$!!

Daisypath - (ywCW)Ticker id: wxXo
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Replies (91-93):
elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I guess I was thinking you meant me screaming and yelling at BM, sorry. I did not, though I really wanted to just yell and scream and hit her.

Quoting Pero1:

Quoting elisesmom922:

There was NO shouting or screaming, at all. I held my temper, but barely. ALL that was side was get off my property NOW.

In your original post you stated that BM and BF were getting "louder and louder".

Daisypath - (ywCW)Ticker id: wxXo
jenessamarie
by The follower :) on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Yes, no contact is better than that. It's best when there is a mutual respect and regard between the two. But if you can't, you can't. I do not think it's a must.

Quoting Pero1:

Quoting jenessamarie:

If at all possible, I believe that all the adults in a child's life should get along or manage to coexist in the healthiest manner possible. Sometimes this means keeping very strong boundaries up.

Having no contact is a form of co-existing in a healthy manner. Maybe not ideal, but I prefer that to a resentful "peace" with lots of tension bubbling underneath.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jeckyls-mommy
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:12 AM

mak my words, any one ever does that my chld, it will be the last thing they ever do. end of story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)