Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help :-(

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:41 PM
  • 15 Replies
hi ladies,
i was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I haven't been stressing about it but its now starting to get hard not to. at the end of 2010 i had my tubes tied. just last month i started haveing odd periods like last month i spotted for 10 days and this month i was 2 weeks late and spotted for 4 days, my breast hurt and are very sensitive and i am leaking breast milk. my emotions have been on a roller coaster and i have been haveing hot flashes like crazy.they have done both a urine and blood pregnancy test in the past month and they came up negative. they also checked my thyroid and that came back normal as well and they checked that twice. I'm only 25 so i doubt I'm going through menopause. but I'm honestly starting to wonder if them pregnancy test could be wrong. has any of this ever happend to any of you??
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Have you lost a lot of weight recently?

wkdwytch
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Ask the dr about polycystic ovary disease

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:47 PM
4 moms liked this

Why are you asking here?  GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM

A blood pregnancy test won't be wrong, unless there was a mixup in the lab (giving you someone else's results).

Go back to the doctor and keep going back until you get answers.

amyjo76
by Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Post tubal ligation syndrome? I got my tubes tied after I had my daughter in January, 2009. I have had a screwed up period since then, missed some, everything you've mentioned. There's nothing that can be done for it.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:59 PM
This! Really girl! This ain't a step mom thing this a wtf is wrong with me thing! Best of luck though

Quoting sandeeyo:

Why are you asking here?  GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I would keep going back to the doctor until they find out what is wrong.That is not normal.

MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Def get back to the dr!!!!!!!! Did they check the possibility of a molar pregnancy I think it's called I have heard those can not show up on of tests but I'm no dr get your booty back to one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Like the other ladies have said, get back to the doctor. You know your body better than anyone.

supermomplus7
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:40 AM
okay some of you are just being straight up rude OBVIOUSLY i have gone to the doctor if you read my post correctly you would know that. and the nurse actually told me yesterday that they don't think my symptoms are gyn related......really.....wth?? anyways i know thus isn't stop
stepmom related but i wanted feed back and i know you ladies actually read and reply . we are all women and so i thought someone here may have had this problem before
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured