Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Parallel Parenting... A blog I found by continally clicking random posts

Posted by   + Show Post

http://www.mikaleebyerman.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/parallel-parenting-part-pooh-oops-i-mean-part-two-crossing-the-line/

I don't know how to make it click-able.  Sorry about that

by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Replies (21-24):
jlg12678
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Yeah, that's not exactly the behavior of a well adjusted, mentally stable adult.

Quoting YesImMomToo:

"Sometimes I lie just to make myself feel better. That’s one of my coping mechanisms"

Copied and pasted from her blog.

And well that just sums it up....Not dealing with a full deck of cards... *scary*

wkdwytch
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Quoting YesImMomToo:

I read the rest of her blog... made me sick to my stomach.  Spouting that there was nothing wrong with her marriage, it was 13 years of bliss so she was so blindsided when sweet hubby wanted a divorce..then the resentment and anger of being replaced.. trying to put the SM down constantly... peeing all over the kids. Got sued by ex for slander and it looks like he attempted or is attempting to shut her blog down. Looks like she's a bit of an embellesher..

I'm pretty sure the other side of the story would read something like:

Psycho Bitch Mom from Hell! Dh has 50/50, she refuses to communicate and when she does she thinks she gets to control the show! Dad has a say too, FYI they aren't just HER kids..She causes needless drama how sad is that for the kids. Dh has had to put up some major boundaries, and all BM wants to do it take him to court and fight over things because she isn't getting her way and using the kids as an excuse as usual. 

I (the SM) started my own blog and got instant competition, what she doesn't realize is that I really don't give a crap about Mom, Dh is the only one I answer to and Dh listened to DD who wanted feathers in her hair, so I was available and took her to get feathers in her hair. Which she loves btw.  How pathetic that Mom ran out and put flaming Gay rainbow feathers in her hair trying to show us up.. no one cares!

She has stalked us, slandered fallacies all over the Internet and puts herself on a pedestal. She is just down right crazy! And Dh is getting a restraining order, we cant be sure if she's going to show up with a knife someday..

You're the SM in this woman's blog??

Quoting jlg12678:

I thought the same. I'd be willing to bet that nine times out of ten she is her own worst enemy.

Quoting YesImMomToo:

I found her to be well.... sad... really. It is evident that she is struggling with some real anger/control issues.

Id be interested to hear the other side of the story... I doubt she'd come out looking like such a poor whittle victim.

The reality is that for some of us there is no other choice than parallel parenting because the other parent causes it to be that way. I would bet $50 that she is the parent that causes the ex to put up boundaries, isn't comprimising, isn't willing to put the kids first therefore tries to control kids and ex and the other parent doesn't agree with Mom so Parallel parenting it must be...

YesImMomToo
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Im nobody in her blog..i am a bm & a sm..whats your point? Im entitled to my opinion take it or leave it :)

Quoting wkdwytch:

Quoting YesImMomToo:

I read the rest of her blog... made me sick to my stomach.  Spouting that there was nothing wrong with her marriage, it was 13 years of bliss so she was so blindsided when sweet hubby wanted a divorce..then the resentment and anger of being replaced.. trying to put the SM down constantly... peeing all over the kids. Got sued by ex for slander and it looks like he attempted or is attempting to shut her blog down. Looks like she's a bit of an embellesher..

Psycho Bitch Mom from Hell! Dh has 50/50, she refuses to communicate and when she does she thinks she gets to control the show! Dad has a say too, FYI they aren't just HER kids..She causes needless drama how sad is that for the kids. Dh has had to put up some major boundaries, and all BM wants to do it take him to court and fight over things because she isn't getting her way and using the kids as an excuse as usual. 

I (the SM) started my own blog and got instant competition, what she doesn't realize is that I really don't give a crap about Mom, Dh is the only one I answer to and Dh listened to DD who wanted feathers in her hair, so I was available and took her to get feathers in her hair. Which she loves btw.  How pathetic that Mom ran out and put flaming Gay rainbow feathers in her hair trying to show us up.. no one cares!

She has stalked us, slandered fallacies all over the Internet and puts herself on a pedestal. She is just down right crazy! And Dh is getting a restraining order, we cant be sure if she's going to show up with a knife someday..

Quoting jlg12678:

I thought the same. I'd be willing to bet that nine times out of ten she is her own worst enemy.

Quoting YesImMomToo:

I found her to be well.... sad... really. It is evident that she is struggling with some real anger/control issues.

Id be interested to hear the other side of the story... I doubt she'd come out looking like such a poor whittle victim.

The reality is that for some of us there is no other choice than parallel parenting because the other parent causes it to be that way. I would bet $50 that she is the parent that causes the ex to put up boundaries, isn't comprimising, isn't willing to put the kids first therefore tries to control kids and ex and the other parent doesn't agree with Mom so Parallel parenting it must be...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkdwytch
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Quoting YesImMomToo:

Im nobody in her blog..i am a bm & a sm..whats your point? Im entitled to my opinion take it or leave it :)

No point, was asking out of curiosity. The way you worded your reply, I wasn't sure and wanted to applaud you if you were the SM. (I don't disagree with you.) I am BM and SM also and find some the arguements that occur between SMs and BMs ridiculous. The woman who posted this blog needs to get a life IMO.

Quoting wkdwytch:

Quoting YesImMomToo:

Quoting jlg12678:

Quoting YesImMomToo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)