Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

BM begs fil for money!

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  • 24 Replies
So I posted a couple days ago about how my dh lost his job so we've gotten a month behind on cs. So after bm is done threatening to put him in jail and what not, she emails my fil to tell him that we don't pay cs EVER and that she has no money and that she can't pay her bills (which she doesn't have, she has pa on everything). Fil has been helping us since dh lost his job and now bm is lying so she can get her way. Ughhhhh I'm so frustrated with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
needsupport100
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM

she's going to fil? well if it causes problems get your proof and send it to him

drama, don't you love it

3Aces2012
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Yea she goes to dh's dad all the time. Yea dh went over there today to show him the text messages but as for pa we don't have proof just what she and her kids have told us

Quoting needsupport100:

she's going to fil? well if it causes problems get your proof and send it to him

drama, don't you love it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
needsupport100
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Quoting 3Aces2012:

Yea she goes to dh's dad all the time. Yea dh went over there today to show him the text messages but as for pa we don't have proof just what she and her kids have told us

i would ALWAYS keep proof, cause if you can't prove it, all she has to do is run to cse and say he NEVER paid cs, and the burden of proof would be on your dh, imo DON'T EVER pay without being able to back it up later. if she does that and no proof can be shown to prove her lying-your dh will have to repay what he's already paid

3Aces2012
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM
We have proof that he pays cs, she's just telling his dad that to make him feel bad for her. We just don't have proof that she's on PA and that she doesn't actually use the money for her bills like she's telling fil. She has free housing, Medicaid, food stamps and free daycare so she is just using the Money on herself.

Quoting needsupport100:

Quoting 3Aces2012:

i would ALWAYS keep proof, cause if you can't prove it, all she has to do is run to cse and say he NEVER paid cs, and the burden of proof would be on your dh, imo DON'T EVER pay without being able to back it up later. if she does that and no proof can be shown to prove her lying-your dh will have to repay what he's already paid

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SteppingUp_AZ
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Grrr... That is so frustrating!!   Hang in there!

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I don't even know why your FIL gets involved with DH's ex-W.  DH should tell his dad, "No offense, but when BM calls you to complain about me, would you please butt out and tell her that OUR business is not your business?"  All I know is in my case, fiance' would be more than just a little irritated if BM went to his folks to complain about us...but then she knows better, and his dad would probably tell her that it's none of his business and if she wanted him to pick sides, it wouldn't be hers! lol

Quoting 3Aces2012:

Quoting needsupport100:

drama, don't you love it

whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Why do you care? Either fil will give her money or he wont. It's not your business either way.
3Aces2012
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I knowww. She makes him feel so guilty about his grandkids so he gives her money. But fil called dh and said he would give him money to send through child support for her.

Quoting sandeeyo:

I don't even know why your FIL gets involved with DH's ex-W.  DH should tell his dad, "No offense, but when BM calls you to complain about me, would you please butt out and tell her that OUR business is not your business?"  All I know is in my case, fiance' would be more than just a little irritated if BM went to his folks to complain about us...but then she knows better, and his dad would probably tell her that it's none of his business and if she wanted him to pick sides, it wouldn't be hers! lol

Quoting 3Aces2012:

Quoting needsupport100:

drama, don't you love it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcsmom1
by Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:15 PM
2 moms liked this

So, she is just supposed to go without until your DH catches up on cs? Why is it okay for FIL to help you but not his grandchildren?

rwblake2011
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Thats the very best way to go about it.

Quoting 3Aces2012:

I knowww. She makes him feel so guilty about his grandkids so he gives her money. But fil called dh and said he would give him money to send through child support for her.

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting 3Aces2012:

Quoting needsupport100:

drama, don't you love it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN