Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

How can I pay?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:09 PM
  • 38 Replies

The deposit (Our part) for SS's new braces was due last week.  I've asked BM to get me address so I can send the check. She finally responded with you can pay online!  Ok.  HOW?  TO WHERE?  She gave me their website.  Ok, I need info to log into acct.  She said she'd get me the info when she got home.

I guess she can't find it.  She won't answer. So, I'll just wait. She can be such a pain at times lol.

Blend in!

by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zannahdeux
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Why are you surprised? For some reason she doesn't like you...do you know why? I wouldn't bother with her...let so deal with her...seriously.
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM
3 moms liked this

Why not just call the orthodonist and ask them? I'm sure they'll give you information on how to pay, since they typically enjoy being paid.

pdxmum
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Why doesn't your DH know how to pay for his son's braces? Sounds like you want everything spoonfed.

Why can't DH just call in the morning when the office is open and ask? Why is this BM being a bitch?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:25 PM

How stressful. I hope she can find the info, or at least, just give you the address to send the payment.

KellyReedy
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Spoonfed?  Uh she wants the CASH.  And sorry, not happening.  Cuz she won't end up paying and then asking for more $$.  So, we said we will pay as long as we pay them, make a check to THEM.  And because I am the one that handles all the bills and such...he could call.  But he leaves for work at 4:30 in morning and gets home around 6 (Long commute).

I know her excuse will be it's the weekend, we were out.  And that's fine.  But she'shad all week.  She does this often.  But, the $ is here, so we are doing our part.  Guess I'll just call myself.  I don't know why she'd be a bitch about it.  It comes back on HER if it's not paid.

Quoting pdxmum:

Why doesn't your DH know how to pay for his son's braces? Sounds like you want everything spoonfed.

Why can't DH just call in the morning when the office is open and ask? Why is this BM being a bitch?

KellyReedy
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM

It's a new thing.  He just got them.  And we've been waiting for the info to do it.

Quoting pdxmum:

KellyReedy
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I think I will call them.  I didn't get the name until too late on Friday so I couldn't call.  But i will Monday, Thanks!

Quoting whatIknownow:

Why not just call the orthodonist and ask them? I'm sure they'll give you information on how to pay, since they typically enjoy being paid.

KellyReedy
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Because she's not the nicest person.  Because i did everything for them while she went out and had a life  I dunno.  

Quoting zannahdeux:

Why are you surprised? For some reason she doesn't like you...do you know why? I wouldn't bother with her...let so deal with her...seriously.

angelmommy2806
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:43 PM
If she's not giving the info its on her. Set the money aside and when she finally gives you the info you need send it or call yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyReedy
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Awe...she just sent an email right now!  She "can't find the info".  Figures.  She said I could probably call and try to find out.  Aw good,  It's on me in her eyes.  Whatever...I'll pay so she can't yell and scream anything later on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)