Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

How many kids did he/does he want?

Posted by   + Show Post

I know that because of SS and BM, DH had set in his mind he either did not want any more kids or wanted to wait a very long time to have another. I didn't like that idea, I wanted to be a bio mother. We eventually decided to try for a baby, and three years later we got DD. DH and I have talked about more. We are for sure going to try for another. If it is a boy, DH wants to stop but he won't rule out a third child for us, but he is comfortable with two. If the next one is a girl, he said we are definately trying one more time.

Does your husband know how many kids he wants? Is he done? Or does he want more?

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Replies (21-26):
MommySabs
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:33 PM
We are done. Unless we win mega millions lol then one mOre :). We have 1 his 2 mine 1 ours so 4 us about what we can barely afford to care fOr lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YesImMomToo
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:25 AM
We both wanted one together but the universe has other plans for us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
divinehammer
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:36 AM

We never started, and we are already done.  We have SD, his bio daughter, and that's enough for us to barely handle every other weekend.  He never wanted a kid, and when he agreed to have one, he didn't think one second about what having a kid actually meant.  Which is why he ended up divorced...

When we first started dating, he always said he wanted another.  But as time went on, I gently helped him realize he has zero desire to be a full time dad, he can't even handle SD alone for five minutes.  And I'm not getting stuck with raising a kid on my own full time!  I never wanted kids either.  So we're good with a half time lovely little lady.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM

My husband has 1.  I have none.  I want 2 so my husband wants 3 and then hes getting neutered :)

momof2cuteboys
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM

We are so done. LOL  When we started dating he was on chemo for testicular cancer and he warned me that he probably would never be able to have kids if we got married.  I was fine with that since I had my son with ex.  Then a year after chemo I got prego.  And then we tried for a girl and had no issues.  He went in for a vasectomy after our DD was born.  

daddysgf
by and that's all on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM

He has one and would probably like a small zoo if he could. I'm really not sure, I'd like one of my own, that's about it I think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN