Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Wardrobe and SKs

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do you dress differently when the SKs are around than you would if they weren't? I know someone who does this and wondered if anyone else changed things up to be more "kid friendly".

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ambernicole531
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

lol...nope I have had my own kids now, and dress to protect the general public from my post baby figure!!! lol

YesImMomToo
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Well yea we run around naked and have naked monkey fighting when the kids arent there.. Doesnt everyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlg12678
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Yep. I make sure I have some clothing on at all times.
Lasttime
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:26 PM

How does this person dress differently and why?  That's weird.  Unless it's a situation where there are no kids around when SKs aren't there?  Does she dress like a "ho" when they aren't there and then covers up her cleavage when they are or something?  LOL

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:13 PM
I work with preschoolers so even my work clothes are kid friendly so not really. I never got into club clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KayRayneCooper
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Nope but I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl so there's no modification needed.

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

funny thing is...you do!

Quoting YesImMomToo:

Well yea we run around naked and have naked monkey fighting when the kids arent there.. Doesnt everyone?

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Ummm, no. Its actually the other way around, SD dresses better here than at BM's. Once she sent her here in an outfit she got at the stripper store...

Manda12702
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I do. But then, I wander around the house in my underwear when the skids aren't here. I don't dress like a slut but I do wear less cleavage showing shirts when they are here (I have some that flash some cleavage when I bend over, no kids around, not that much bending over, kids here, bending over to reach their level). It is not much of a change. I also wear shirts and pants that I don't mind getting a little dirty, sticky kid fingers and all. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN