Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central
Why?

Sd19 wants dh(which is her dad) to take her places Wednesday. Ok, that's when I get paid as well as dh. Wednesday is enrollment for DS and sd11. So I wanted to enroll them, I told dh how it not fair how I have to work around sd19 schedule and how its not right that dh is making her first priority. We have CPS on our back for 6 more months and they already said they need to be enrolled in school. So I go on telling him that if we don't enroll them they can say we are neglecting their education. I am so irratated real bad and dh is on sd19. To top it off she DONT even live with us.

Dh was like she will make sure they take the kids again. Ah no because they are false. All they will do is look into it and if they are not true then she will get in trouble. But like always dh is kissing sd19 ass. Dh will lose our kids on his own if he kisses her ass. But I will call my worker and ask her about it.

Dh should tell sd19 I can't take you til we get everything we need to get done first after we are done I will take you not until then. But what he says let me kiss your ass. Basically.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Replies (11-14):
parisonmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:52 AM
No and I have no money for a sitter to watch them.

Dh told me he really DONT want to take her around because she wont give gas. And it won't take me but 30 minutes.

Quoting Bells2000:

is there room in the car for all of you or can someone watch the little ones?

why not have him drop you off and he do errands with his daughter while you enroll the kids?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting parisonmom:

He sucks at the paper work. Plus dh hates being in a crowd. We had this planned before he planned kissing her ass

he can't enroll his own child in school because he sucks at paperwork and he hates being in a crowd??

I would go enroll my own child and let him worry about enrolling his. maybe CPS should take his daughter away if he is not capable of doing the very basic task of enrolling her in school.

Tell him you need the car on wednesday. go early, enroll your son, and then come home and let him do whatever  he wants after that.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Just enroll the kids early and whatever time is left he can take his daughter around.  Just had to bump up your schedule but it shouldn't be that much of a problem.  You said it will only take 30 mins to enroll the kids....

Bells2000
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM
sorry... I find it a personal pet peeve a parent wont do something for their kid because the kid wont pay gas money.

dh's kids mom does that. IF she is to do anything with them they must pay gas and time. WHY? She supports them in no way but spending their paychecks or loan checks.

i cant ever think of paying my mom gas to be with me/ do errands/ buy something. It was always an arguement to buy her lunch... And it was a huge arguement over who would pay if my grandmother was present. They both had issues with a "kid" paying.

if its just 30 minutes... Is it done yet? I dont get the problem of just doing it in the morning or fitting in the same car and getting dropped off.

most cars fit 2 adults in the front and at least 1 adult and 2 kids in the back??

how old are the kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN