Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Your DH's personality

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

What is your DH like?

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Steamedpuddle30
by Hi, my name is... on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Old,quiet,
loves big families.
Smart when he wants to be.
Hard worker
Sensitive.
Home body.
Likes younger women. Lol.
Dog lover. Eww. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psurmont
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Hard worker, can be sarcastic at times. Smart,funny, and he loves to spend money!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM

In one word AMAZING<3 He is the sweetest kindest man I have ever met!  Hes a man's man he is tough but yet sensitive!  He is an awesome father and an awesome husband!

rose0919
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:11 PM

very athletic he has to be for work,outgoing loves to be around people, very loving and caring he has a very soft tender said with me and the kids, regimented things need to be in order,funny he loves to laugh which is good cause i do silly crap all the time.

we pretty much have the same personality, but im not nearly as athletic due to medicle problems.

mom2boys664
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:48 PM

A Renaissance man - very smart, very manly, a computer nerd -  kindof an intellectual redneck, lol.  He likes four wheeling through the woods, football, classical music and chess. He likes everything to run as expected  - I call him Drill Sergeant Daddy, lol.  He always takes time to teach the kids new things, read to them, take them to the hardware store, lol - he always has time for them.  He cooks dinner every night and packs the lunches for school. He sings to me, tells me he doesn't deserve me, and always keeps mama happy :)

drakemom1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Very quiet and moody, I have to remind him to take his midol sometimes ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoreThanMost
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Smart,sarcastic,respectful,kind,funny! everything i want in a man! haha:)

CKuse
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:57 PM
He's a soldier so he's very punctual, clean cut, well mannered, strong, determined, organized and protective.

But he's also hilarious, sweet, devoted, brilliant, nerdy, and a great father because he's like a big kid.

A little bit of an adrenaline junkie though, and has a temper you don't want to see if you cross him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondieof3kids
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Very friendly, flirty, out going, hard worker, very protective of our family, great sense of humor, dedicated and loyal to friends, smart

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Smart, marine, nerdy, clean cut, funny, thinks he is really funny..lol. Great dad, husband, provider. Old fashioned! home body. Loves any babies/kids.  Strong, romantic.....and a sex feen!

in love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)