Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Sandeeyo's gonna be a pissed b****.....

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM
  • 39 Replies

So this morning at ball crack of dawn....ss6 calls DH and says "Can i got sf's family's house and go swimming?!" instead of BM calling yesterday-she waits until the last minute to change  our plans. (He called at 9am and we were due to leave at 10 to pick him up)

SO he tells SS6 "put your mother on the phone" and bm starts yelling at DH and he tells her "you have my son home to me by this time and no later! Put sunblock on him and make him rest for 10min for every hour he is in the pool" then hangs up.

So 8pm still no ss....I'm pissed because once again we had to rearrange our plans....so I told DH-get in the car-and go get him. Because BM said she wasn't gonna drop him off til MIDNIGHT....fuck that shit..

so we go to get him-she takes FOREVER to get this kid ready....DH carries him to the car wrapped in a towel...not only are his shoes missing....but he's burnt. ALL OVER from head to toe...we do buy sunblock and give it to BM but she rarely uses it....on top of that

my poor baby has RASHES all over his body. He was in the pool the entire day-only coming out eat-but BM never made him dry off or change his clothes (he wore a tshirt and shorts to swim in) so he's chafed all over!

Ever hear a 6yr old cry when his father's putting lotion all over his body to heal the rash?! Dh called BM asking her what the hell's wrong with her and all she can say is "get over it the kid never burns and he refused to listen to me so oh well"

oh really bitch?!

WHO"S THE PARENT AND WHO"S THE CHILD?!

10pm and the boy's still up crying because he's still in pain-got him in baggy tshirt and shorts-but he just cant get comfy :(

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luckystars2012
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:06 PM
2 moms liked this
What does that have to do with sandeeyo? Confused.

Anyhow I would consider that injury and neglect and call cps.

Who is cp?
rose0919
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM

wtf,,,,,, im sorry but she cant controll a 6 yr old.???? what happend to because i said so, i'm the parent  , and i dont care what you want  its what i say??? that poor baby....... aloe gell works wonders. ocean potion makes a great one that is menthol, and if you keep it in the frige it feels sooooo good on sunburn. hugs  and good luck with ss6

....ClvrScn.
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Wash him down in vinegar - it's gonna hurt, but it will take the sting out.

My son is allergic to sunblock. We usually do an hour outside, an hour inside type thing, plus he has to wear clothes that cover him up.. no tank top type shirts. We have to keep his hair longer so his head doesn't get burnt.

The one time I neglected to take him inside, he got a really bad burn ( red hair, milky skin, allergic to sunblock - bad combo)

I used vinager - it worked.

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Quoting luckystars2012:

Who is cp?

lol sandee's got this obsession with kicking my bm in the neck or is it punching her....ANYWAYS

I've taken pictures and I'm calling DYFS shortly-this is nOT the first time....try the 14th time this year-every year we go thru this....

there's no CO-right now SS6 is with us.....BM and DH never went to court-they settled out of court and it works for him. its summer time-so we have ss6 95% of the time-school was out second week of june-he's been to his bms 7 days so far.

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Quoting ....ClvrScn.:

Wash him down in vinegar - it's gonna hurt, but it will take the sting out.

My son is allergic to sunblock. We usually do an hour outside, an hour inside type thing, plus he has to wear clothes that cover him up.. no tank top type shirts. We have to keep his hair longer so his head doesn't get burnt.

The one time I neglected to take him inside, he got a really bad burn ( red hair, milky skin, allergic to sunblock - bad combo)

I used vinager - it worked.

that really works?!?!? I'll have him buy some in the morning-ss6 isnt allergic but bm just doesnt believe in  using it

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this

GOOD FUCKING CHRIST...

I know it's difficult to get a kid out of a pool (I got two of those here at home), but good lord, I'll drag a kid out by the hair if they think they're just staying in and I won't go in after them!

Go find a fire-ant hill Kat, and I'm gonna get some duct tape and honey...we'll show her a rash...

I hope ss feels better soon.  Give him some ibuprofen if he has swelling! :-(

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, look out...I been drinkin' too! heheheeee!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting luckystars2012:

Who is cp?

lol sandee's got this obsession with kicking my bm in the neck or is it punching her....ANYWAYS

I've taken pictures and I'm calling DYFS shortly-this is nOT the first time....try the 14th time this year-every year we go thru this....

there's no CO-right now SS6 is with us.....BM and DH never went to court-they settled out of court and it works for him. its summer time-so we have ss6 95% of the time-school was out second week of june-he's been to his bms 7 days so far.

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Quoting sandeeyo:

GOOD FUCKING CHRIST...

I know it's difficult to get a kid out of a pool (I got two of those here at home), but good lord, I'll drag a kid out by the hair if they think they're just staying in and I won't go in after them!

Go find a fire-ant hill Kat, and I'm gonna get some duct tape and honey...we'll show her a rash...

I hope ss feels better soon.  Give him some ibuprofen if he has swelling! :-(

sandeee his thighs are COVERED from hip to knee!! ALL THE WAY AROUND!

oh this poor baby-idk who cried more-me or him

they were at Sf's MIL"s house having a pool party-so bm just didn't wanna bother with ss;s fun (let me tell you what-if I say it's time to get out-best believe my kids are getting out!)

we gave him some ibeprofin and sent him to bed-in a soft sheet and got his animals all around him-so I hope he sleeps ok

I got fire ants out back in the sand pits.....several hills worth.....Dh just bought some duct tape tooo-zebra print :D

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Quoting rose0919:

wtf,,,,,, im sorry but she cant controll a 6 yr old.???? what happend to because i said so, i'm the parent  , and i dont care what you want  its what i say??? that poor baby....... aloe gell works wonders. ocean potion makes a great one that is menthol, and if you keep it in the frige it feels sooooo good on sunburn. hugs  and good luck with ss6

she was prolly showing off to Sf's former MIL's family again how great of a mother she is! I know how bm is-and believe me DH's pissed. and that's is what we used-aloe-we keep it on hnd for my DD who burns so easily-he cried from how cold it was but he's happy that the pain's all gone

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sandeeyo:

Yeah, look out...I been drinkin' too! heheheeee!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting luckystars2012:

Who is cp?

And you didn't wait for me?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)