Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

sort of OT, vent.

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
My younger DD's dad will probably have to move to Tennessee within the month. It is very sudden. He had a rent to own agreement with his landlord on the place they were living, and apparently, the landlord was not paying the property tax on the house because they got the pink slip notice this past Thursday that the house had been seized for nonpayment of the taxes. We live in south Carolina. We don't have any kind of visitation agreement, we have never needed one. Now, I think it is best to get a court order of some sort to work out visitation.

She is going to be heart broken. :(
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Awwww:-( that sucks!! I'm sorry for your daughter! Hate it for your husband too...that's pretty dirty! May I ask why tn?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Quick clarification, he isn't my husband :)

Anyway, DD's stepmom's family has a house up there that is vacant, that they can live in rent free while they get back on their feet. She (SM) is pregnant now (YAY!) but isn't doing so well, so she may have to quit work until she has the baby and recovers. This is a good solution, it just isn't great for my DD. She is such a Daddy's girl :(

Quoting saywhat2102:

Awwww:-( that sucks!! I'm sorry for your daughter! Hate it for your husband too...that's pretty dirty! May I ask why tn?

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Oops!! Sorry!! Awww I hate that for your daughter! That's an awful mess about the house taxes:-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)