Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SS is driving me nuts!!! Vent...

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this
I love him, I like him, I even have fun with him in small doses. But I can't wait for him to go back to school. He doesn't stop talking for a freakin' minute, he follows me around like a puppy dog, he thinks he's grown but he's immature. He's also spoiled rotten and thinks the world revolves around him. He's annoying the shit out of me. I can't wait for school to start!!!
Ahhhhhhh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chanizen
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Well... Just so you know... I love my kids dearly.... But sometimes the start of school sure is wonderful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamsMomSays
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Thank you for hearing me! I would never say it to DH because he'd be sad, so it feels good to get it off my chest!
:)

Quoting chanizen:

Well... Just so you know... I love my kids dearly.... But sometimes the start of school sure is wonderful.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soonergirl980
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol sounds like a normal end of summer routine
chanizen
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
It's ok. We all feel that way sometimes about our kids... Step or
Bio :)

Quoting SamsMomSays:

Thank you for hearing me! I would never say it to DH because he'd be sad, so it feels good to get it off my chest!

:)

Quoting chanizen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DDDaysh
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I love my own kid like crazy!  I'm a working Mom and sometimes miss him SO much because it feels like our time together is so limited. 

But, give me a 4-day weekend one-on-one with him, and I am just about ready to bolt.  I still love him, but he's a kid and they get exausting and annoying after a while. 

ShannaBee
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I understand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocknmom85
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM

My skids started school yesterday, although it is more of a relief for DH then me since he has been home with them the last few weeks. I think it's totally normal though, all kids can be frustrating after being around then 24/7 for awhile. I figured out awhile ago I would not make a good SAHM for that very reason. When does your ss start school?

SamsMomSays
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM
3 more weeks!!!! Ahhhhhh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ManicAttack
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I feel you.  SS8 has been restless, and because of all the rain, we haven't been able to get outside much on the weekends.  He also fails to realize he is still a kid and tries doing things like an adult but throws tantrums and is very VERY whiney lately.

I think it's the end of summer flu- most kids get it when they haven't had a whole lot of routine and structure all summer and they're brains and bodies are ready for bedtimes, a steady wake-up time, and steady daily schedule.  

1boy1girlmama
by Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Hell my bio DS7 is doing the same thing! 10 more days!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured