Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You can have an attitude if ya want

Posted by   + Show Post
Over a bag of chips.

SD got mad and started having an attitude over chips . Wow dh don't control her and SD don't ask if she can have some so its SD fault because she didn't ask. I don't read minds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I want some fucking chips.

Ever since I hit menopause I've been craving salt like a sonofabitch.

What kind  of chips?

I am thinking, pouring salt out of the salt kitty directly onto my tongue sounds pretty good right now.

rose0919
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:04 PM

oh im going to have to try that one!! you had  me at candy corn!!!!!

Quoting FresshAir:

Have you ever had Scarecrow Crunch? Equal parts choc teddy grahams, Quaker oatmeal squares, m&ms, Reese's Pieces, candy corn, pretzels, crunch n' munch, and your favorite kind of nut - I like to use these sesame honey coated cashews I get at the grocery store. I make a big ol' thing of it; great for parties or to just have on hand for the midnight munchies.

Quoting rose0919:

no but i have done m&m's and we have a trader joe's store the next town over and they get zebra popcorn every once in a while  it has chocolate drizzled on it and it is omg goooooood!

Quoting FresshAir:

Have you ever mixed choc covered raisins in with your popcorn? Amazeballs

Quoting rose0919:

im friggen lost!!!!! i will just have popcorn!popcorn

pdxmum
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting whatIknownow:

What kind  of chips?

I am thinking, pouring salt out of the salt kitty directly onto my tongue sounds pretty good right now.

So i drove home a non drinking coworker of mine tonight. Fucking almost 100 degrees in Portland. Anyway, I was talking about my dangerous combination of a martini and an open bag of chips. I can't stop eating them! She suggested crushing the chips into a fine powder and coating the rim of my martini glass.

Could be brilliant or disgusting.

I have been actively trying to give up starchy carbs since my naturopath said they are the devil's food for women in their fifties and the cause of my weight gain.

I miss my chips. And bread. Ad cereal. And bagels. And chips. Did I mention chips?
FresshAir
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever had choc covered potato chips? Similar flavor as dipping French fries into a Wendy's frosty ... humminna humminna humminna ...

Quoting whatIknownow:

What kind  of chips?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Quoting pdxmum:

Quoting whatIknownow:

What kind  of chips?

So i drove home a non drinking coworker of mine tonight. Fucking almost 100 degrees in Portland. Anyway, I was talking about my dangerous combination of a martini and an open bag of chips. I can't stop eating them! She suggested crushing the chips into a fine powder and coating the rim of my martini glass.

Could be brilliant or disgusting.

I have been actively trying to give up starchy carbs since my naturopath said they are the devil's food for women in their fifties and the cause of my weight gain.

I miss my chips. And bread. Ad cereal. And bagels. And chips. Did I mention chips?

what we need is a low calorie, carb-free salt delivery system.

pdxmum
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting FresshAir:

SHUT UP BITCH!!!!!!!!
FresshAir
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Hahaha! Hilarious!!

Quoting pdxmum:

Quoting FresshAir:

SHUT UP BITCH!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pdxmum
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Quoting FresshAir:

I haven't had dinner yet. Too hot and when I got home, I had to clear my Asian pear tree. It split in half and there was a complete mess in my backyard.

Must go eat. Must not each starchy salty carbs.
FresshAir
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
pdxmum: So my trick is to make a big salad - spinach leaves, blueberries, beets, pecans, and salmon. Then I allow just a little goat cheese and a few croutons to satisfy my "bad" craving without totally blowing it. Keeps me fully satisfied without fully cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Hey no she is 11 and I wanted her to ask for herself. And I could of done that but she needs to ask herself.

Quoting GlockMom:

Soooooo.....

Would it have been so damn hard to ask her if she would like some chips? What the hell is the point of this? Obviously she has issues with not be comfortable asking you for anything. Could it be you make a redonkulous amount of drama over nothing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured