Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

baba mama dram

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM
  • 36 Replies

I have 3 step kids my step son just turned 13 he don't want to live with his mom no more she thinks she send my husbands kids any where on his time she won't stop talking crap about me and she is worth less and she only wants the kids for money any out there going threw what I am going threw no bad or rude comments.

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daddysgf
by and that's all on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh god.

How do you know this? (That he doesn't want to live with his mom "no more" and that she "only wants the kids for money')

amanda_mom89
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:11 PM
2 moms liked this
-_- I have nothing useful for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:13 PM
3 moms liked this
Your on the wrong board with that attitude. Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
benskypay1985
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Because he told me he don't want to live there anymore and he has told his councler that to because she called us bitching because she thought we put it in his head and we didn't.... It came from his own mouth and even my mother in law told her the same thing because he told my mother in law too..... he told us that e thins his mom don't love him no more because she don't spend time with him and she just rather spend time with her bf and her other son by her bf. That is why he is telling us his coulcer and my mother in lae because my mohter in law goes to coucling with him its sad.

chanizen
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM
How do you know she is " worth less" and only wants the kids for money? Did she say that to you?

And, well, many teens feel rejected and competitive when their parents date. What does the counsellor say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
benskypay1985
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM

The coucler is taing her to court because we just found out that her bf is abusing the kids and calling them names and liveing all 4 kids at home by them self..... And she told u because we asked for custody or for them to come with lies with us and she said she isn't losing her section 8 housing or her foodstamps

daddysgf
by and that's all on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:24 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm not being rude but if you could type with some punctuation, youd recieve a better reception on here... I have no idea what you're saying.

chanizen
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Yeah... Abuse definitely not cool.

And well, the section 8 money... Not in your control. if She loses custody, that's her problem.

Quoting benskypay1985:

The coucler is taing her to court because we just found out that her bf is abusing the kids and calling them names and liveing all 4 kids at home by them self..... And she told u because we asked for custody or for them to come with lies with us and she said she isn't losing her section 8 housing or her foodstamps

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Gwen
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Why isn't your DH going to counciling with his son? What's the visitation schedule / CO say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
benskypay1985
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Yea I know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN