Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DSS just tried to go home with my X...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:08 PM
  • 16 Replies

Yep.. He did. My X was here to pick up DS for his visit and DSS tried to leave with them. He keeps asking to D's so he can play with his bubby. DH and I tried explaining he has to stay here with us. XH told him when theya re older he can come and play. (X gets overwhelmed with more then one kid, thank goodness we only had DS). So now I am calling around trying to find someone to go visit because Dh is about to leave for work and DSS wants to go bye-bye since bubby left. Its days like today that I wish BM had overnight visits, cause DSS already realizes things are different.

by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hddcooper
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe poor little guy. Maybe you two can do something together. How old is he? Sounds like he's too young to truly understand. Make sure he knows he is not being punished or something. I'm sure he feels left out, even though that's not the situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Take him to McDonald's!

woohoo

rose0919
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 8:08 PM

woot woot, happy meals make me happy!!

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Take him to McDonald's!

woohoo

Tillymommie
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

He is 3. We went to see 'Nana, Uncle Anty and Papa'. He had lots of fun. Uncle Anty and Papa took him on the four wheeler. (yes we have helmets. :) ) He got a fudge brownie and a popsicle.
:)

andie646c
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM

3 year olds are funny.

DS keeps trying to take his baby to daddys. "Mommy, can I take my baby to daddy's house?" ... poor kid just doesn't understand.

ambie25
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Sounds like a good time. You sound like a great sm.

Quoting Tillymommie:

He is 3. We went to see 'Nana, Uncle Anty and Papa'. He had lots of fun. Uncle Anty and Papa took him on the four wheeler. (yes we have helmets. :) ) He got a fudge brownie and a popsicle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tillymommie
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Thanks! I try. We had a lot of fun. We did another trip today with Dh. I feel so bad for DSS just because today he asked if we were going to see his momma (Bm). As of right now she told DH her visit may be cancelled, no reason yet on why. So aggravating since she just went on a rant about wanting to follow the CO to a T and she is alreading cancelling :( 

I forsee many more Mommy (me) and DSS trips in the future.

Quoting ambie25:

Quoting Tillymommie:

ShannaBee
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:36 AM

That's kinda sweet that he doesn't want to be away from his brother.

ambie25
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Then its good he has such. Caring sm.

Quoting Tillymommie:

Thanks! I try. We had a lot of fun. We did another trip today with Dh. I feel so bad for DSS just because today he asked if we were going to see his momma (Bm). As of right now she told DH her visit may be cancelled, no reason yet on why. So aggravating since she just went on a rant about wanting to follow the CO to a T and she is alreading cancelling :( 

I forsee many more Mommy (me) and DSS trips in the future.

Quoting ambie25:

Quoting Tillymommie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsJaiClark
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:39 PM

That's cute. My childrens half siblings used to try to stay with us at d/o and p/u. The oldest would even say. "Hi mommy!" and have to give me hugs and kisses before she left just like my kids did. The youngest has had to give me hugs and kisses before too but the oldest was really bad about it all when she was little. I have to admit that I would get a small bit of satisfaction knowing it was probably driving their mother nuts (bc she did and still does hate me).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured