Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your skids see you naked?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:29 PM
  • 45 Replies
Ok so I am not comfortable with ss seeing me naked. He will be 5 in a couple months and I personally think it is inappropriate. How do you ladies feel about it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rose0919
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM

nope never! my dd12 its no big deal(changing clothes she even walks into the bathroom if im in the shower) but never ever with ss.bm would probably have me arrested for molesting him. when he is over bathroom door gets locked and so does the bedroom door.

ShannaBee
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I'm not comfortable with it either.

pepper504
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM

HELLS NO!  I lock the door whenever I go to the bathroom for anything as well as my bedroom door when I am changing whenever SS13 is over.  Keeps from those accidential walks ins from happening. 

As for my DD15, I have no privacy with her.  lol

Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM
They have because they can have knocking issues sometimes. We don't promote it, but we don't freak out. We just remind them to knock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:41 PM

They see me in my bra, and pants every morning. I do my hair and makeup that way. Always have, always will. It will never change.

Does that count?

But naked...my SD no, SS did when he was just a little guy.

QueenBof6
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:42 PM

It only happens if my SS forgets hi manners and doesnt knock. It irritates the piss out of me. And I am not comfortable with it

child_of_fire
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Yeah, I can't think of a good reason for DSD to ever see me naked. I guess I might be a prude, but I came into her life when she was 4. Just no real reason for her to see me model anything but modesty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2zac2006
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Sd has seen me change...then again she's 10 months old and her crib is in our room. Ds is 5 1/2 and he's walked in on me changing yes, but he just needs reminded about doors and such. Sd will be the same when we move and she has her own room.

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I have SDs so it's not a HUGE deal if they walk in on me once in awhile.  But they used to do it to me A LOT...so we had to set down some ground rules about the master bedroom/bath and not walking in without knocking (unless it was an emergency).

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Why in the hell would your stepson see you naked? Am I missing something? And nah we use the locks lol only one to see me in all my glory is my husband:D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured