Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

OT But Have To Vent.... Update on this crazyness..... :(

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM
  • 25 Replies

UGH,I Dislike my dogs right now,they keep on digging in the back yard and went under our next door neighbors fence,then the cops showed up.... At 9:25 in the morning.... Basically i had just gotten back from walking my son to school and was starting to do the dishes in the kitchen... then i looked outside and the cop and next door neighbor were walking up to the front door.... my thought was ah shit,what now.... they have gotten out once before to the houses behind us,but my dh had found them and brought them back... We are giving dixie(our girl pit back to her original owners,who said she will take her back soon)Thank Gosh!!!!! That only leaves one to get someone else to take... They are two red nose pitts,but very very nice dogs.... we just can't do it anymore... the next door neighbor has little holes dug in her back yard now,and then our doga climbed on top of there classic corvet which was covered with a tarp(it has paw prints on it,UGH...) The cop said we might be getting a visit from animal control and they might be giving us a fine for what happened...Jeez... :( NO BEUNO :(

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I think I'd be more concerned with the dogs being loose and getting hurt/hurting others rather than them digging holes in the ground in front of my house.  Smart move on your part to give them to folks that can manage and control them...I'm not against pitt bulls and some are good dogs, but you never know.

Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Yea dixie will be going back to her previous owner,she already said she'd take her back... and Max,IDK if we can't find another home for him soon,i really don't want to take him to the pound,but if we have to then thats what we have to do... So Sad to do this,but IDK what else to do...

nmaxwell816
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM
No one got hurt. Good story
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rose0919
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

sounds like the dogs are bored and need some training.

Mindaria
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 4:00 AM

This is why I have a nice quit Shiba Inu lol. Great dogs didn't even hear mine bark till she was 2 years old, they are described as cat like dogs and it is very true. 

Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Dixie is back with her former owners as of last night... Still trying to find a new home for max so it doesn't come down to taking him to the pound... Since they are full right now,he could very well be put down... (one of my FB friends told me this) :( .
Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM

This lady is so stupid.... they have a car cover on that car of theirs that is broke down in the back yard right,and she is trying to say that our dog(s) scratched it up and that it's gonna cost $6000.00 for a fucking paint job.... Is she out of her fucking mind?!?!?!?  she has a million cats crawling all over it,and the scratches aren't even going the same way as the paw prints on the top of the cover... the prints are going from the back,up and over the front... the scratches are going sideways and our dogs nails are all rounded off... WTF?? then she was halfway over the back yard fence taking pics of our only dog that was back there now max(since dixie went bye bye last night)... my husband asked her(exact words)"why are you taking pictures of my dog"... She then called the cops this morning on him saying he harrassed her... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? Even the cop said that that isn't harrassment... this lady/BITCH is SUPER CRAZY.... What The Hell?????

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Ohhhhh hell! Get ready for an ass load of drama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Yea she said the pictures are for her attorney... she's trying to sue us for the car BS... The cop said she can't be doing that shit(taking pictures leaning over a privacy fence).... Ugh :( I'm not working and dh is not making a whole lot of money... he's thinking of having to get our own lawyer/attorney... also since all of her cats are not indoor cats,we have paw prints and scratches all over our truck as of this morning... he's thinking of counter-sueing her for that... these cats live in her yard...

Mamaslilbear10
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:43 AM

what kind of an attorney/lawyer would we need??? anyone know???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)