Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever thought about what would happen if BM...........

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:56 PM
  • 31 Replies

Have you ever thought about what would happen if your BM (only the crazy psycho ones) found out about this forum, read it and found out what you were saying and that other SM's agreed with you that she's a nut?  

What about if the SM to your kids (only the crazy psycho ones) did the same?

Maybe it's just me....but I about peed on myself I laughed so hard thinking about it!!  What makes it so funny is that I've got 1 of each!!!!  I just pictured the whole mess and laughed so freakin hard!!!

So what do you think?  Funny or fatal?

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I haven't said anything here that BM doesn't know.  I think she would be embarrassed, ashamed and sad.  That wouldn't make me feel good.  The only thing that would make me feel good is if she finally gets her shit together.

raerae725
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:00 PM
I don't think i have written anything on here she isn't well aware of.

Then again my gripe is usually how BM and Dh deal with each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
My picture is up here lmao! So even though bm has passed away there people that could see on me on here and say ohhhh I know her! Truth is I don't care because its all the truth and it is what it is...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Eh. If she sees it she sees it. I would make no apologies about what I've said on here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyndaLoo78
by Skeletor on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Meh whatever. If SM wants to bring it in here, she's welcome to; it would be entertaining ~ although I bet she wouldn't think so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Gwen
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't written anything on here that BM would admit to cause in her world the 20+ witnesses to her abuse / neglect of her kids (including her own brother) that are willing to testify are all "just being so mean and I have no idea why!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jsr87
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Yep, it would just be part of her delusional world where "everyone is out to get her"!

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

I haven't written anything on here that BM would admit to cause in her world the 20+ witnesses to her abuse / neglect of her kids (including her own brother) that are willing to testify are all "just being so mean and I have no idea why!"

spykgurlcom
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Funny. She should know how I feel annonymously. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blaquechinadoll
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't care. Maybe she'd get a job & help provide for her kids.
FresshAir
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM
2 moms liked this
I have said nothing that isn't true, so it would be fine with me. But she'd come after me hard Jerry Springer style if she identified me, and that would be sooooo entertaining for the rest of you! I would love to see what y'all would say to her if she waived her freak flag up in here. I say, bring it on!

>FresshAir holds door open for BM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured