Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

They just went too far!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 81 Replies
My ds is 14 and a freshman at the same school sd's, 16 and 17 go to. My ds has always been respectful to the girls, even since they've been rude to everyone in our family. So today, ds texts me saying what's wrong with m and h? I said I don't know, why? What's wrong. He texts me back that they came up to him and asked why he's selling drugs to their little brother. (ss is 8) He thought they were joking and laughed and said do what? So they tell him he has ghetto friends and he's selling drugs to j. His friend told them to go to hell and ds and friend walked away. So I called the school. I talk to the Dean of students, tell him what happened and tell him to call me back when he's done talking to the 3 of them. He calls me back to say he's talked to them all, but all he can do is tell them not to start trouble with ds while he's at school. Excuse me? Now ds comes home and tells me that after the Dean talked to them, they yell bitch and druggie at him as he's walking down the hall. I need to do something, but what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newstepmom61811
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

This one is for DH to handle, I'm assuming his girls right? He needs to handle them...big time...

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Let your husband handle this one those are not your girls to kill!  Sorry they are being so mean :(

USBrit
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

um.........don't they have bullying rules? These girls are clearly bullying him. What an awful thing between Skids?? 

Ms.Gwen
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:32 PM
It is bullying. Go up to the school with your son and report it. I would however like to bring up that siblings pick on each other. They test limits and boundaries with each other more than with thier parents even! It's up to DH to handle his girls though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Honestly? Going straight to the school was a mistake.

But what is done is done. Is DH aware? How long have they been back to school?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambie25
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Bm doesn't let dh handle them. They don't visit, unless they're getting something out of it. I don't want to punish them, personally. I want to make sure they can't do this to him. Legally. This is his school reputation.

Quoting newstepmom61811:

This one is for DH to handle, I'm assuming his girls right? He needs to handle them...big time...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambie25
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Why do you think going to the school wasn't the best thing? I figured since it happened at school, they'd do something.

Quoting pdxmum:

Honestly? Going straight to the school was a mistake.

But what is done is done. Is DH aware? How long have they been back to school?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EMMA6984
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I would go over my husband's head and go straight to their MOTHER because it is probably HER that is telling them things.... that is, if the two of you don't get along... WOW. they sound like bitches and I would tell them they are not allowed in my house until they can respect my family.. SERIOUSLY.. I had to tell my husband's 12 year old that she would not be allowed in my house until she started respecting me and stopped taking my things without asking. IT WORKED.

ambie25
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I understand siblings pick on each other. This wasn't picking or sibling rivalry. You can't just say things like that. In the county we live in, just being accused like that, he can be arrested.

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

It is bullying. Go up to the school with your son and report it. I would however like to bring up that siblings pick on each other. They test limits and boundaries with each other more than with thier parents even! It's up to DH to handle his girls though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spykgurlcom
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:48 PM
My brother used to elk his friends that I would do "dirty things" to his friends for money. Mind you, I am the worlds biggest prude. He still tells people I'm a 14 year old whore and will do what ever for $. They would always come up to me with $20, $30, etc. Idk why. I finally stopped talking to him and cut him off. I'm 25 and he's 27 and we both have kids. He is my full blooded brother. Only sibling I have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)