Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

thank you all but im not a step mom any more *UPDATE*

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:09 AM
  • 39 Replies

a lot of you know already but my marrige broke up yesterday. so i am no longer a sm. i learned a lot from all of you.  take care and have fun in your step adventures

ok first i do love all of you. you have helped me the past day i hit a bump in the road of life  but i have said befor i am strong!!! i have a great support system and i love every one of my friends!!!! i was just informed by one of my bff (her brother just happens to be stbxdh boss in ems) that he is getting his hours cut!  yup one day a week.he doesnt know it yet! that sucks for him he has a baby on the way, and a whole hell of a lot of bills now that he isnt here! he now has to pay rent on top of all of it!!!!!  i also got a vist from a bunch of guys from the fire house. they saw  kiki  wow step down much, they told him outright he is an ass and lost the best thing that ever happend to him!!!!!! and they would still be around for me and dd! omg the person that has no friends  has a lot of friends!!!! if any of you want to add me to fb pm me and i will give you the info!!!! love and hugs to you all. and yes i am on cloud 9 right now  karma works fast in scumbag situations!!!!!!

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AirForceWife13
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:20 AM
3 moms liked this
I am no longer a step mom and when I wanted to leave a lot of womdn azked me to stay. You can still provide advice based on what you've bsen thru. Stay and well bethe only 2!!!lol I'm sorry you're going thru this tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Quoting AirForceWife13:

I am no longer a step mom and when I wanted to leave a lot of womdn azked me to stay. You can still provide advice based on what you've bsen thru. Stay and well bethe only 2!!!lol I'm sorry you're going thru this tho.

I am glad you stayed and I hope rose stays, but you wont' be the only two. There are several ex-SMs in here. Some of whom still see their former stepkids.

whatIknownow
by Emerald Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM

by the way, I'm sorry to hear you are going through this, I know it is hard. 

AirForceWife13
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Oh I didn't know that. That's great!

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting AirForceWife13:

I am glad you stayed and I hope rose stays, but you wont' be the only two. There are several ex-SMs in here. Some of whom still see their former stepkids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rose0919
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

right now its  very painful to even think about. i was put through hell  being a sm i was attacked, accused, and beat down, all i did was open my home to a child that wasn't mine,  now it know it was for nothing. i just hope his new sm will have it easier than i did because i broke the ground for her.

Quoting whatIknownow:

Quoting AirForceWife13:

Melina74
by Melina on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM
You should still stay. You can give advice, and we can all still help support you through the process. Besides, you never know who you may meet next and if he has kids...though I know you aren't even thinking that far ahead right now. Hugs.
spykgurlcom
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Technically you ate always their SM. But I get it. I'm so sorry about what happened. At least you can grow and pass on your knowledge. Let him be someone else's issue. Love and hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zannahdeux
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM

i dont see why you can't still stay if you want to...you have valuable experiences to share, esp for others in the future who marriages end...just a thought. I could also understand not wanting to relive any of this nonsense. Good luck!!

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
3 moms liked this

shut up and sit down woman-your ass isn't going anywhere!!!

You're stuck with us :)

sassy711
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Yeah...what Tigress22304 said!  STAY...you can still help others.........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)