Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

DH doesn't want to "take away your kid" BM... But it's S*** LIKE THIS!!

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM
  • 13 Replies
If you have not read any of my previous posts here are some links if you want to catch up. Lol. It's been a long story....

In order from most recent:

Ok so I just learned, from BM's good good friend, that she got beat up a few weeks ago by her next door neighbor. The friend felt uncomfortable telling me the whole story. And I didn't push. Anyways, it was about 3 weeks ago the fight happened. No one has seen BM in the complex since that day. DH's brother lives right down the street from BM's parents and said he's seen her and SS there more than usual lately. And a friend of his reported that he saw BM and her dad moving things into the parents house.

The "friend" told me today that she is moving back in with them but still retaining residence at her apt in order to keep her section 8 voucher.

Ugh.

Also, dh saw the judge today to tell him that BM did not hand over SS for his court ordered visit. The judge plans on giving her jail time.

I'm just so fed up and frusterated with the games she plays. Dh's intentions were never to take SS away like she thinks he is. He just wanted to be his dad!! Not just a child support sugar daddy for BM's drug habits.
But this is what it's come down to. If he ends up getting custody he plans on asking for BM to have supervised visits because of her threatening to leave state and his fear of her extreme bad mouthing.

Dh is devastated that it's come to this. He used to love this chick. And he thought she used to love him. But not she's just filled with hate and resentment towards him and uses his son to destroy him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunivondea
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Bump? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I'm sorry its come down to that. I hope that she turns around and actually starts doing what is best, but if not I also hope the judge follows through with what he's said.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
All the best! Keep an open mind! She may not be "on her game" right now but that's momma! Ya know?! Glad he followed through and went to the judge!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunivondea
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too. If anything it shows the court that he's cooperative and she's not. We don't even have to have dirt on her. She's digging herself a grave.

Quoting saywhat2102:

All the best! Keep an open mind! She may not be "on her game" right now but that's momma! Ya know?! Glad he followed through and went to the judge!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Some times it goes down like that but you seem to have your head about ya:-)

Quoting Sunivondea:

Me too. If anything it shows the court that he's cooperative and she's not. We don't even have to have dirt on her. She's digging herself a grave.

Quoting saywhat2102:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Sorry it's come to that, but hopefully your skid will be better off.

KellyReedy
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Terribly sad when people use children as pawns!

Good luck!

MomGoingCrazy78
by Lindy Lou on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM

So when is the judge going to give her jail time? Do you guys have to go back to court for that? So sorry that she didn't allow DH his visitation, she'll get what's coming to her though....

casey.foster09
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Bump for later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:08 AM
I'm sorry. Poor dh and poor ds. Parent s just don't realize how much the crap they do affects their child. She should be glad your dh wants to be in his life. I hope he gets custody it doesn't sound like he's safe with his mom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)