Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

bm is no help...advice suggestions....

My dfs bm is no help with anything. We both work our asses off to provide for them and make sure they have everything they need but she does nothing. Both of the kids birthdays just passed and she didn't even come or call. Not to mention all we had to spend on school supplies. I'm not asking for money but it would be nice if she could just get them a haircut or a new shirt every now and then. What should I do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Replies (11-11):
DDDaysh
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Your fiance could file for CS.  

Beyond that, there's not a damned thing you can do.  At least she's taking the kids and feeding them EOWE!  

CS is the only help I ever get from my son's father, and I only get that when he happens to hold a job where they take it strait from his paycheck.  My son hasn't received a birthday or Christmas present from the man in 7 years.  

My suggestion is to not continue with this relationship if you're going to let yourself be eaten up with resentment.  You either want to be there for those kids and accept the situation for what it is, or you don't.  If you don't, it's time to move on.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)