Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:06 PM
  • 17 Replies

What're you doing this weekend?

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Gwen
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Taking the kids to buy Halloween costumes!!! I love Halloween and I want to make sure they have a good selection of costumes to try on and pick from. I can't wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM

We're going to try and stay busy cause we haven't done much lately. I signed us up for a family membership at the YMCA. The boys have their first martial arts class in the morning, then they want to go swimming, play racquetball, and maybe some basketball.

angelmommy2806
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Do they know what they want to be already!? I guess BM is sending OSS His costume, so I'll be taking YSS to pick his out soon.

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

Taking the kids to buy Halloween costumes!!! I love Halloween and I want to make sure they have a good selection of costumes to try on and pick from. I can't wait!

Ms.Gwen
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM
SS5 wants to be iron man yesterday, but he will likely change that a few more times, lol. SD4 doesn't know, but something will jump out at her. I just hope she decides on something other than a princess for the 3rd year in a row. SS10 says he doesn't want a costume. I said "that's fine, but you are going with us." I'm sure he'll change his mind once we get there and if he doesn't I respect his decision.

Quoting angelmommy2806:

Do they know what they want to be already!? I guess BM is sending OSS His costume, so I'll be taking YSS to pick his out soon.

Quoting Ms.Gwen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:15 PM

My fav lil dude has his first scrimmage game tomorrow morn at 9:-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccasmly
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:36 PM

A couple of the kids have a party to go to. BM is exercising her birthday visitation. DH has to work Saturday. :( A trip to the movies, ECs tomorrow morning. ZOo trip on Sunday.

angelmommy2806
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome! Hope he has fun!

Quoting saywhat2102:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Glad he's well enough to work again. Hope you have fun at the zoo! I'd love to go to one, but the closest is 3 hours away.

Quoting rebeccasmly:

A couple of the kids have a party to go to. BM is exercising her birthday visitation. DH has to work Saturday. :( A trip to the movies, ECs tomorrow morning. ZOo trip on Sunday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Thank you ma'am!!  I'm fighting the strong urge to wrap him up in bubble wrap along with his pads LOL I know he will have a ball :D

Quoting angelmommy2806:

Quoting saywhat2102:

angelmommy2806
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol! I would too!

Quoting saywhat2102:

Thank you ma'am!!  I'm fighting the strong urge to wrap him up in bubble wrap along with his pads LOL I know he will have a ball :D

Quoting angelmommy2806:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN