Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Follow up from prior post

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM
  • 8 Replies
I had posted last week about being frustrated due to BM. I know that many people here were putting me down and siding with her due to the fact that my SO wasn't paying her CS and they have a young baby together. Well, I just wanted to let everyone know the judge saw the truth and awarded my SO full physical custody of all 3 children! Due to her continued drug use and the criminal history of her bf she only gets 1 supervised visit per week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Derdriu
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM

This is the one that failed 4 tests?  I wondered if ya'll were in the midst of the the custody battle.

It sounds like the kids will be in better hands.  Good luck handling the whole bunch!

Panda113
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Good for you! Happy things worked out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natasha_19
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:44 PM
That's great I knew she was not the confused carring mother other moms on here wanted to believe she was! No judge takes a mothers children from her let alone a baby under one year, of the judge dose not see a real reason why the mother is unfit. Now that mother should be paying the father child support since she dose not have any over nights and I would also let human serves know she no longer has the kids so she can't just collect welfare.
MomGoingCrazy78
by Lindy Lou on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Good for you guys!! Now at least the kids will be in a stable home. I am a BM and SM and I personally know that there are bad BM's out there. Good luck, sounds like you will have your hands full!! :-)

MISSYB01
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM

There you go girl! good luck with the baby!

ShannaBee
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I remember the post I think but I didn't read through it and get all the story. If BM is on drugs, she does not need the children.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Another post I must have missed! I don't recall it:-( anyways congrats! And good luck:-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudmommyJess
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Yes, my post was about her failing 4 drug tests. Im happy the judge finally realized her home situation is not safe for the children. At our home they will get the love and care they deserve. Thank you everyone for the support.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)