Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

So yall think its ok to bash

Posted by   + Show Post
Its ok to bash, no biggy but bringing past posts up in a present post is wrong.

Yes I'm a SM at 23, dh is 41 and has 6 other kids. Their ages are 22, 20, 20, 19, 16 and 11. Out of the 6 only 3 are dh bio kids. Its confusing I know. He basically adopted the other 3. He has 3 other BMs too.

22 and 20 has the same mom and different dad but dh adopt the 20 year old, 20 and 19 has the same mom different dad but dh adopted the 20 year old and 16 and 11 and again same mom different and dh adopted the 16 year old. I hope I made sense on that. So 3 BM besides me.

I don't care what ages the kids are, I didn't marry dh for that. I married him because I love him altough we have problem that can be fixed.

Some of you said to 'leave' ut I can't because of the problems with sd11 and dh. No way in hell I would leave a marriage for a fixable problem. I might get bashed ans I might get disrespected by you all but your opinions right now don't count. I do think of dd and ds everytime I argue with dh. Sometimes it is about sd11 or sd19 but we always fix it. You all just read what you want to read and not the importance of a post. Some of you are flat mean and doeant like what others writes. I vent a lot because that keeps me calm no matter how y'all see it I do vent. Do you all vent? Or do you keep.it in til you blow up? If I keep it in I tend to.have a violent rage against everybody that gets in my way. So I cone here and vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Replies (51-54):
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM

ok just so I know I wasn't the only one thinking that!

Quoting sandeeyo:

All this, and especially the stuff I highlighted in RED.

Quoting Tigress22304:

sweet heart you are 23-married to a man nearly TWICE your age-who has 6 kids in your age group......DH treats you like one of the childen because you kinda are since you're all the same age....ppl bring up the past posts to show you the history pattern but obviously you're not seeing it.

The reason you're butting heads with sd11 is because uhm...MAYBE BECAUSE SHE'S 11?! She's on the verge of puberty/becoming a teenager and that's the hardest time on a person EVER!

I'm sorry I don't that I,as a person, could ever be involved with a man that much older...with THAT much baggage...has 6t kids but not all of them are biologically his....sounds like he just wants a gaggle of kids!!!

jessiesluv
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

oh yeah, preteens/teens suck. lol

DDDaysh
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Like a completely public Internet site???

Quoting parisonmom:

Because dh and his kids read it. I had one and all they did was find it ans read it. So I needed to find somewhere to vent without them reading it.

Quoting MrsMama030912:

If no one here matters and you just need to vent why don't you get a diary ?! You need to open yourself up to criticism. You gotta get over that initial reaction to defend yourself and think about this advice your getting. Take some and leave some. I don't know your situation but you need a thick skin when you post here. But you will get good advice from certain members. Just don't get all bent out of shape. Is it really worth it???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dallas4nu
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I don't see your argument here. It doesn't matter if he was screwed over or has terrible judgment on women, that's a red flag.

Or perhaps, you should be a red flag for him considering his lack of judgement in the past, I don't know.

Quoting parisonmom:

Ok?!?!? The first one it wasn't his fault and that's what she said too. Second one might of been his fault. Third one was drugs the BM drugs took over and abandoned her kids. O btw he was only married once before me.

Quoting dallas4nu:

The 3 ex wives would've been a huge in your face red flag for me....then to find out he's adopted 3 kids but is still VIP in divorce court? No thank you!!

Quoting newwife1:

That makes more sense than your original post.

I am also 41 and I know a ton of other 41 year olds, and while your husband taking in all those kdis that aren't his is admirable, I disagree that it's life. I don't know anyone with 6 kids by 3 different women, so to me yes that is a red flag just for the drama that it will absolutely bring and which sounds like you are experiencing.

Do you have a child with him? What did your parents say about their very young daughter marrying a man almost 20 years older with 3 exwives?

Quoting parisonmom:

When dh met his first wife, she ran away with his dd. Whe. Dh found his dd his ex had another child so he let that child call him dad. With his other wife, she was 8 months pregnant when dh and her met, so dh adopted that child, with his other wife, she had a 7 year old child when she met dh so he adopted her too.

Its not a red flag, its life.

Quoting newwife1:

I have no idea what you mean about your husband and all these women and kids with different dads? Were these different women cheating on him and getting pregnant and then he adopted all those kids? By the younger of the sets of kids being adopted, except the youngest it's how it seems.

Sorry, but that would be a huge red flag.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)