Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh...so aggrivated at bio mom

Posted by   + Show Post

well friday 2 hours beofre my sks are supposed to be dropped off for her visit she calls and says since they had a bad week at school(as shes assuming) im not going to take kids tonite, my dh told her that kids actually did really well. and she was like "well her bf has plans w his mom and im working till 11" can u drop them off in the morning. we do! they are supposed to be dropped back off to us tonite at 7... 659 they call my dh and states they cant get a car till 8 or after to drop them off.

seriously 1 minute before and they live about 15 minutes away. its a frigging school night when the kids r with us bed time is 730... so now we are once again goin to be the bad parents and sed them irectly to bed after getting here...wtf!

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Replies (31-38):
Tillymommie
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Yep. Not happy with the fact everyone is questioning her (SM) so suddenly BM tried to kill a baby. I think thats where you are suppose to start at...'I am really upset because the judge is letting BM keep SKs after she tried to kill one....' instead it starts with them coming home let.

Quoting DDDaysh:

Woah - we went from not getting them back in time for bed to drowning her baby???  

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children. Do you understand? ~The Crow

DDDaysh
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM

If the kids live with you, why aren't you able to claim them on taxes?  

Why hasn't he taken her to court for contempt on the CS?  

Quoting epaolini:

the point is this isnt the first time,... or the last..its just frustrating. dh was home but he doesnt feel he needs to be the one to bend over backwards and i support him. if she cant comply then she shouldnt get to see the kids. plain and simple...

i would like to get it to every other weekend since apparently her kids are an incoveniece to her.. and she needs to start paying cs as per the court order and we should beable to claim kids on taxes(at least 1) and foodstamps(since we are  struggling and we have the kids min 5 days a week). she needs to stick to what the papers say and if she cant then she doesnt get to see the kids.. my opinion

liltigersmom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Wow
mom had visitation, unsupervised and drowned her kid.
op and her dh, doesn't think she should have the kids, yet doesn't go get them.

Gotcha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Quoting Tillymommie:

Yep. Not happy with the fact everyone is questioning her (SM) so suddenly BM tried to kill a baby. I think thats where you are suppose to start at...'I am really upset because the judge is letting BM keep SKs after she tried to kill one....' instead it starts with them coming home let.

Quoting DDDaysh:

Woah - we went from not getting them back in time for bed to drowning her baby???  

That was my thought too.

BM is 15 minutes late! oh yeah and she killed a baby.

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Quoting epaolini:

thats getting off topic..no she doenst have ewe..not even sure what that is.. they deemed it post partum because it was wishy washy on the story... my dh has had custody for nearly 3 years..and they were together for the first 2.5 yrs..so during that 6 months after seperation my dh and her had a verbal agreement that basically had dh having custody...just to prove shes unfit and scummy i brought it up..i know im bashing her..but shes a dirtbad and her bf isnt any better.. like i said..another topic.

he had custody while they were together? 

how long were they together and how long have they been separated? Where they married?

How long have you been with him? are you actually married to him?

epaolini
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM

no they only had a verbal while they were not together anymore..nothing in writing or court.. when they were together it was shared equally..like most relationships. the kids re now 6 and 5.. they were together the the olderst was 26 months, and the youngest was 11 months. him and i will be together 3 yrs in may. they were NEVER married. and yes we got married last sept.

never said she killed the baby..my opinin is that she tried but the cps deeemd ed it an accident due to post partum..the findings we not conclusive.. (that was while the bm and dh were together)

it wasnt 15 minutes late..the fact that she called right when they were supposd to be dropped off..its not the first time things like this happen and they were going to be an hour late or more...on a school night..after she called on friday and stated she didnt want them till saturday..she cuts her time short but then wants to extend it..screw that

whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Quoting epaolini:

no they only had a verbal while they were not together anymore..nothing in writing or court.. when they were together it was shared equally..like most relationships. the kids re now 6 and 5.. they were together the the olderst was 26 months, and the youngest was 11 months. him and i will be together 3 yrs in may. they were NEVER married. and yes we got married last sept.

never said she killed the baby..my opinin is that she tried but the cps deeemd ed it an accident due to post partum..the findings we not conclusive.. (that was while the bm and dh were together)

it wasnt 15 minutes late..the fact that she called right when they were supposd to be dropped off..its not the first time things like this happen and they were going to be an hour late or more...on a school night..after she called on friday and stated she didnt want them till saturday..she cuts her time short but then wants to extend it..screw that

now she didn't kill the baby?

you said this:

"cps was called by others not even related..and once whe hse drowned her 15 month old "

Drowned = killed.

epaolini
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM

no the child was in water for 2-5 min..was in the hospital for 11 days when she was 15/16 months old.. they said she would never walk or talk again and she wouldnt really have much of a quality life..but now shes a very active happy normal 6 yr old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured