Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent about BD

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
Yesterday BD came to pick up DS3. We were eating dinner, but DS had just finished eating because we were gonna do a fun pumpkin craft. Well BD put DS in the car then came to the door to accuse my SO of telling DS that he wasn't allowed to eat dinner and that I had kicked my own 3yr old son out of my house! Really? Are you kidding me? My son still had dinner on his face & shirt (we had spaghetti). Then he had the nerve to comment on how SO & I have too many kids in our home and how he will have things taken care of soon. I told him if he wants me to get a bigger place for then maybe he should start paying CS! Right now BD has 1 overnight visit per week, but I think he may want to file a motion to amend to CO. I know he wont win, in fact if he tries there is a good chance he will loose all custody. He is on probation for Domestic Violence (against me) Child Cruelty (against DS) assault and drunk in public charges. I recently found out he has failed to complete his classes and is in violation with a warrant. He has also admitted to doing various drugs and I know cannot pass a drug test. I am a good mom! I even have more contact with his other kids than he does. (DS's half brothers). I'm not really asking for advice, mainly just venting frustration, but I will welcome any input.

(in case his charges sound familiar from a prior post its because my ex got with my SO's ex and he is one of the reasons she lost custody of the kids)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovingMy2x4
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:48 PM

My SO and I often joke that our exes belong together....although I really cant imagine that ever having a good outcome!!!!

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quote:

(in case his charges sound familiar from a prior post its because my ex got with my SO's ex and he is one of the reasons she lost custody of the kids)

That's some Jerry Springer shit right there! LOL

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM

wow that is a crazy story. his ex and your ex are together?

ProudmommyJess
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, small town dynamics lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I seriously doubt he'd get anywhere with amending the CO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drakemom1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM
My DF jokes about the same thing.......though I wouldn't want her as a SM to my kids :/ it was bad enough running into both of them at walmart yesterday separately (I want to never go back after that trip lol) I can only imagine seeing them both at the same time alllllll the time, yuck!

Quoting LovingMy2x4:

My SO and I often joke that our exes belong together....although I really cant imagine that ever having a good outcome!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmommy2806
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Wow that's some crazy stuff!

Ms.Gwen
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:42 AM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like your ex is just being a controlling ass. This ploy is just one more way to keep him on your mind, in your life, making you miserable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:16 AM
I would probably laugh hysterically.
Quoting drakemom1:

Mommyof5247
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM
I wouldn't want BM & XH to have got together but I had an XBf in mind. They could have clung to, controlled & abused each other...maybe they could have canceled each other out. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured