Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

NOVEMBER!!!! RANT? RAVE? POST IT!

Posted by   + Show Post

WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...LET IT OUT!  GOOD OR BAD.....RELEASE!!!!!

sidesplittinglaughterfrustrated

Blend in!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Replies (41-50):
laughnchica
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I am sick and tired of always having to try to fight for visitation with DF's first ex. He hasn't had his kids for Christmas for two years. He is making sure he gets them this year since he will be deployed next year. Their BM is throwing a hissy fit because she is afraid that the F-ING WORLD IS GOING TO END and she has to be able to spend her last weeks alive with her kids. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

laughnchica
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM

These pictures are....it is amazing how nature can just F up anything in its path. I am so very glad you are okay.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting KellyReedy:

WTF?!!!!!

Quoting Tigress22304:

its called a road crumpled up

i believe this is from the boardwalk

KellyReedy
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM

LMAO.  Well, tell her the world isn't ending, but dad wants some time too!

Quoting laughnchica:

I am sick and tired of always having to try to fight for visitation with DF's first ex. He hasn't had his kids for Christmas for two years. He is making sure he gets them this year since he will be deployed next year. Their BM is throwing a hissy fit because she is afraid that the F-ING WORLD IS GOING TO END and she has to be able to spend her last weeks alive with her kids. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

KellyReedy
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM

ON A GOOD NOTE::::::::::

OUR ADOPTION FINALIZATION FOR MY FOSTER BABY IS IN 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KellyReedy
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM

ALRIGHT...AS MUCH AS I HAVE NO DESIRE, NO MOTIVATION, NO ENERGY....I MUST CLEAN UP....THE HOUSE GREMLINS VISITED AND DESTROYED THE HOUSE YET AGAIN!

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Quoting KellyReedy:

SERIOUSLY?  I haven't had TV on.  OMG!!!!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting KellyReedy:

OMG!

Quoting Tigress22304:

oh honey there's more coming

we got another storm coming at us for this week!

go to google images-type in Hurricane Sandy 2012 and look at the picx

KellyReedy
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM

HOLY CRAP!  I'M GUNNA FALL OF MY CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

KellyReedy
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM

BM JUST EMAILED ME ASKING OUR CHRISTMAS PLANS.  WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE FRIDAY BEFORE TO GO UP TO MY PARETS.....its our year w/ kids....BUT SHE HAD SAID THEY HAD SCHOOL.  SO WE DECIDED SATURDAY MORNING.

SHE ASKED IF WE WERE STILL GOING UP THERE AND WHAT TIME WE WERE LEAVING FRIDAY MORNING......uhhhhhh

KellyReedy
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM

She then said:

WELL< DON"T THINK I'M A NUT CASE BUT THIS WHOLE 2012 THING HAS ME A BIT SCARED IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD SO I'M GOING TO TAKE THE KIDS OUT THURSDAY SO YOU AN PICK THEM UP THAT NIGHT AND LEAVE EARLY FRIDAY SO YOU ARE OUT OF THE CITY INCASE SOMETHING HAPPENS!!!  (She's near Los Angeles)

KellyReedy
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM

She'd rather they be up in the mountains with us in case all hell breaks loose in the city!  NOW, I'M NOT ALL INTO THIS HOOPLAH...SO I'M LIKE OK....WORKS FOR MY PLANS MUCH BETTER!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN