Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Before a few days ago, I hadn't been on here in almost two months.  My life has been peaceful, shit has been good, and obviously, I haven't had much to talk about if I haven't been here.

Suddenly, because I make a post about taking initiative in house shit is done around my house, I have a terrible life and I'm making myself miserable because I'm making mistakes in my step life and now my step son is going to hate me and I'm not allowing SO to be a father.

What a bunch of bullshit. 

As far as I can tell, this group is seriously full of bitter step mothers or women who AREN'T EVEN STEP MOTHERS that try to take their aggression and frustration out on other women by making judgements and assumptions based on one or two things they read.  Just because you SUPPOSEDLY have a happy step family (I'm laughing) doesn't mean you know anything!  The truth is, those of you trying to act Holier Than Thou and like you know everything are probably just controlling ass hats that have step children that secretly hate you, or you're just bitter step children yourselves, or- you're just bitter ex-wives that can't handle that their children have another woman figure in their lives and you're not a step parent at all.

The fact of the matter is, you don't know anything.  Instead of acting like know-it-all jerks, why don't you try being human?  Why don't you try toning down your superior attitudes and get over yourselves for five seconds to actually READ instead of going on and on about how you think (YES, THINK! not KNOW!) some step kid is going to hate their step mother because she is just SO MEAN for wanting to have her home and rules respected?

If someone doesn't ask for advice, don't give it.  Not all of us want your opinion, especially if you're just an asshole about it.

Some of us come here just to vent about something that happened and is being settled.  Have you ever heard the saying, "Shut your mouth and just listen?"  

NONE of you are experts.  N-O-N-E.  So until you can show me your PhD in Awesome Step Mothering, stop acting like what you say is proven and the truth.  

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
AmyB118
by NA Rocks on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Quoting FloridaMomma:

if she didn't want comments then she shouldn't out that shit here :)
kellynh
by Kelly on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Quoting chanizen:

Lol, I got a case of notebooks right before school started for $.15 each. $1.50.... Ouch!!

;)

chanizen
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Yeah.... Lol

I figured a nice cat or dog picture notebook would fit the bill better. But for the price savvy... Shop with Kelly, not me... She knows where the deals are! Lol

Quoting kellynh:

Quoting chanizen:

Lol, I got a case of notebooks right before school started for $.15 each. $1.50.... Ouch!!

;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
liltigersmom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
What's up with all the goofs making random posts?
liltigersmom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Manic came back, hawk came back, lucky jumps in on wikn, because it would look too obvious if lilang did.
newstepmom61811
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM
5 moms liked this
Yeah, this weekend was impressive ladies, I hope you're proud when you look in the mirror. You ladies know who you are. Your what , next big decade birthdays, and you know who you are are 50 and 60, and really you spent HOURS dredging up posts from last year this weekend trying to bully some ladies here out of the clubhouse because they say stuff you don't agree with or live differently than you do, or live to a standard in your perfect judgement isn't good enough...really, your mentality is frozen at an emotional IQ of 12 and I'm quite frankly disgusted that the admins let that level of bullying go on on this site this weekend. My SDs Middle school expects better out of 12 year olds. My 12 year old I'm glad to say shows more grace...

Quoting liltigersmom:

Manic came back, hawk came back, lucky jumps in on wikn, because it would look too obvious if lilang did.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyB118
by NA Rocks on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Quoting liltigersmom:

and I thought it was just me seeing it.....
baparrot2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AmyB118:

Quoting liltigersmom:

and I thought it was just me seeing it.....

Nope. Not just you. Lila's silence is defening. That and the fact that her page is now blocked from view. You know the one......creepily dedicated to me.

AmyB118
by NA Rocks on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Quoting newstepmom61811:

Oh. I get it. Only certain people are allowed to have a little fun. Present company excluded. So....we can't giggle over stupid old posts....we can't "bully" unless of course we are defending ourselves and then it's not bullying its defending (but only for a select few)....we can't call attention to the shitty things said about us were just supposed to "ignore".... We can't post in a vent thread and we don't give constructive advice.

Why not post a list of do's and don'ts that you want us to follow and make sure you reference those that need to follow it.

So....since no one hijacked a "real" post we are all still bad bad bad girls?! Gimme a break!
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Can't we all just get along?! :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)