Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Before a few days ago, I hadn't been on here in almost two months.  My life has been peaceful, shit has been good, and obviously, I haven't had much to talk about if I haven't been here.

Suddenly, because I make a post about taking initiative in house shit is done around my house, I have a terrible life and I'm making myself miserable because I'm making mistakes in my step life and now my step son is going to hate me and I'm not allowing SO to be a father.

What a bunch of bullshit. 

As far as I can tell, this group is seriously full of bitter step mothers or women who AREN'T EVEN STEP MOTHERS that try to take their aggression and frustration out on other women by making judgements and assumptions based on one or two things they read.  Just because you SUPPOSEDLY have a happy step family (I'm laughing) doesn't mean you know anything!  The truth is, those of you trying to act Holier Than Thou and like you know everything are probably just controlling ass hats that have step children that secretly hate you, or you're just bitter step children yourselves, or- you're just bitter ex-wives that can't handle that their children have another woman figure in their lives and you're not a step parent at all.

The fact of the matter is, you don't know anything.  Instead of acting like know-it-all jerks, why don't you try being human?  Why don't you try toning down your superior attitudes and get over yourselves for five seconds to actually READ instead of going on and on about how you think (YES, THINK! not KNOW!) some step kid is going to hate their step mother because she is just SO MEAN for wanting to have her home and rules respected?

If someone doesn't ask for advice, don't give it.  Not all of us want your opinion, especially if you're just an asshole about it.

Some of us come here just to vent about something that happened and is being settled.  Have you ever heard the saying, "Shut your mouth and just listen?"  

NONE of you are experts.  N-O-N-E.  So until you can show me your PhD in Awesome Step Mothering, stop acting like what you say is proven and the truth.  

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (71-80):
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Quoting packermomof2:

I don't think most people care if anyone else stays or goes really... unless your life is completely wrapped up in an anonymous message board I doubt most even notice when one is MIA for a while.  I've gone MIA for a while and no one noticed... I've not noticed when others leave unti they come back announcing they are back. 

And one persons nice is another persons "you hurt my feelings"... On top of that if someone thinks I'm mean with what I say on here they should be happy they don't know what I deleted before deciding to finally post.

Eff you Packer! I always know when you have been gone for a while! You and Ms. Qwen

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I miss mikiemom! :-(

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting packermomof2:

I don't think most people care if anyone else stays or goes really... unless your life is completely wrapped up in an anonymous message board I doubt most even notice when one is MIA for a while.  I've gone MIA for a while and no one noticed... I've not noticed when others leave unti they come back announcing they are back. 

And one persons nice is another persons "you hurt my feelings"... On top of that if someone thinks I'm mean with what I say on here they should be happy they don't know what I deleted before deciding to finally post.

Eff you Packer! I always know when you have been gone for a while! You and Ms. Qwen

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM

yep, her too!

Quoting sandeeyo:

I miss mikiemom! :-(

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting packermomof2:

packermomof2
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

I notice when a handful are gone... but most of the ones here who say they are going to leave or should leave? Chances are they've taken a hiatus before and I didn't notice until they came back or they said they were leaving - the attention seeksers I don't notice as being gone.  I've noticed when you've been gone, I"ve noticed when WIKN isn't posting as much... and Amy...and I noticed when Pero wasn't on for a while... but I can't tell you if Manic is ever gone (well, I can now that she said she was)...

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Quoting packermomof2:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

I notice when a handful are gone... but most of the ones here who say they are going to leave or should leave? Chances are they've taken a hiatus before and I didn't notice until they came back or they said they were leaving - the attention seeksers I don't notice as being gone.  I've noticed when you've been gone, I"ve noticed when WIKN isn't posting as much... and Amy...and I noticed when Pero wasn't on for a while... but I can't tell you if Manic is ever gone (well, I can now that she said she was)...

Ugh.. there are 2 MIA, but I can't remember their names.

One avi was a black bike. The other was a member that would post short funny replies...ugh! Her avi was a lady making a crazy face.

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting packermomof2:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

One avi was a black bike. The other was a member that would post short funny replies...ugh! Her avi was a lady making a crazy face.

I know who you're talking about...can't remember their screen names either! :-(

Where's CoochieLibre been???

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting packermomof2:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

OMG you're right. Where the eff is she!?

UGH...I wish we could remember. :(

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting packermomof2:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

OMG you're right. Where the eff is she!?

UGH...I wish we could remember. :(

Oh wait!!! PINKROBOT!!! OMG I miss her, she always had something fucking funny to say...and 3 words was all it took!!!! LOL

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Quoting sandeeyo:

Oh wait!!! PINKROBOT!!! OMG I miss her, she always had something fucking funny to say...and 3 words was all it took!!!! LOL

YES!!!!!

OMG.. that's funny. I can't believe you knew who I was talking about. HAHA!

Yup...loved her.

Now the one with the black bike avi. *insert Jeopardy music here*

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting sandeeyo:

YES!!!!!

OMG.. that's funny. I can't believe you knew who I was talking about. HAHA!

Yup...loved her.

Now the one with the black bike avi. *insert Jeopardy music here*

DIdn't that one actually have the word "bike" in her screen name???  UGH!  I'm gonna be up all night thinking about it now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)