Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

it can be done...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

although we have so many problems with DH ex...at least my ex is super awesome.  just because we couldnt get along being married does not mean we cant get along for the sake of our daughter.  i actually like his GF now and we all get along wonderfully.  yesterday, there was a mother/daughter tea party with scouts.  i paid for the tickets and invited GF to go with us.  we had a wonderful time!  i just wanted to share pix before we went to the tea.  getting along can actually be fun thing!

MOMMY AND ME

ME AND DADDY'S GF!

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleMama2012
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Love the pics! That is wonderful that you all get along.What a great thing to do for your daughter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sassy711
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM

This is a good thing for you, ex's GF, and most of all your DD.  So glad for all of you!

bertaboo1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

sometimes we laugh about is being friends. we call each other to vent about things.  sometimes i feel a bit uncomfortable talking to her about the ex...but i just keep quiet and move on to the next topic.  it is really a relief to know that we are pretty much drama free and we all help each other out when we can.  when she wanted to get her furnature from her sisters house, my DH offered to help.  we got a truck and trailor and drove 100 miles with them to help them out.  we all actually had a great time!

LittleMama2012
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM
It's great for your dd that you get along so well. It shows the child that there is a united front. This cuts down on the playing parents against each other which is a problem we have. Just don't talk about the ex. That is bound to make anyone uncomfortable.

Quoting bertaboo1:

sometimes we laugh about is being friends. we call each other to vent about things.  sometimes i feel a bit uncomfortable talking to her about the ex...but i just keep quiet and move on to the next topic.  it is really a relief to know that we are pretty much drama free and we all help each other out when we can.  when she wanted to get her furnature from her sisters house, my DH offered to help.  we got a truck and trailor and drove 100 miles with them to help them out.  we all actually had a great time!

Mrs.H0420
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM

So wonderful for everyone! 

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM

You guys look like sisters!

That's great that you guys get along. :)

SammyJK
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Thats awesome! Great pics!
SammyJK
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I thought it....didnt wanna say it....lol

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM

HAHA!

I wasn't going to, but then I thought screw it....I'm sure she already knows.

Quoting SammyJK:

I thought it....didnt wanna say it....lol

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

bertaboo1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so funny ..y'all aren't the first to say that lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)