Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Punishments/Lectures Pt 2-WWYD?!?!?!

Posted by   + Show Post

The week before Halloween-there was a situation involving SD11/BM's ss9 and a few of his friends.

It was Friday night-about 11ish at night. I was folding the laundry-sd11 was on her FB showing me a video of her SS (bm's sd13) singing in choir.

SD11 gets a message from this kid-and it says something to the effect of him not wearing any underwear-and he's got a huge boner-then asked SD11 if she's gonna do anything about it and if SHE"S wearing any underwear!

She freaks-and said "kat look at this creep!" She shut her chat off-and I read the messages. It's ss9's friend who has a crush on SD11 but she doesn't care for the kid.

She gets off FB-I call Bm-cell's shut off-nobody's answering her house phone. So I called Dh at work-read him the messages-he said he'll get ahold of BM.

SD was kinda freaked so she goes to bed.

Saturday after Halloween-BM shows up with SD13 and SD11. Bm had a talk with the boys. (SS9 had friends over-one of them snuck into BM's bedroom and swiped SD11's Ipod and used it to get on FB)

None of them are admitting to sending the messages. So, she contacted the other parents. All the boys are now banned from Facebook for a month. (None of them are over the age of 12) ALong with SD11.

Recently I posted about SD11's suicide attempt....it seems ss9's friends were giving SD11 some shit over the whole ordeal-calling her a snitch...a rat...tattletale etc on top of her classmates teasing her over having to repeat the 4th grade-finally got to be too much for her.

BM came to DH and I admitting she didn't know what to do. I told her to take away the Fb's, disable them. Ban ss9 and his friends from the internet while in her house. And to monitor the kids when they're online at home. (She's got 5 kids sd13,dd11,ss9,ds6 and ydd5) It's rough but it can be done.

MIL thinks i was wrong for interferring and DH thinks I didn't do enough.

What would you do?!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Quoting rose0919:

ok now that i have caught my breath  from laughing at saywhat i can give my opinion. as you know dd 12 has a fb i am on hers just as much as mine .i see what the other kids on her page say and do if i ever caught her doing any of that  she would be locked in a closet till she is 35. honestly if it freaked her out it wasnt her fault to lose fb. but you bet your butt i would have  contacted the parents of the other kid, with screenshots! 

it is not her fault  for what they said and she did the right thing by telling an adult. by her getting punished too will make her not tell next time because she will get in trouble. 

SD11 shouldn't have been punished-and I agree Bm was wrong for punishing her because if you read the messages-she never responded. And she was upset when I was talking to DH-because she said "mommy's gonna yell at me because this is wrong"

But because they sent sd the message-in BM's mind she was involved therefore should be in trouble as well.

rose0919
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM

omg  now we know why ethan felt the earth move on the west coast, tigress tit slapped someone in  nj

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting sandeeyo:

She needs a big 'ole "T" on her chest.

Quoting rose0919:

omg stop im gonna tinkle ................................  super tit omg 

Quoting saywhat2102:

Lmao! I will not talk about super tit!

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

No, she needs to tell them to kiss your big boobies!

Quoting saywhat2102:

I'm suprised you didnt tell your mil and dh to kiss your ass! Ugh! Those little fart knockers need an ass beating by their parents. Stepson don't need a facebook page. And stepdaughter needs to just live with y'all already!

I'm tempted to tit slap you all.

rose0919
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

grrrr bm and mil  piss me off

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting rose0919:

ok now that i have caught my breath  from laughing at saywhat i can give my opinion. as you know dd 12 has a fb i am on hers just as much as mine .i see what the other kids on her page say and do if i ever caught her doing any of that  she would be locked in a closet till she is 35. honestly if it freaked her out it wasnt her fault to lose fb. but you bet your butt i would have  contacted the parents of the other kid, with screenshots! 

it is not her fault  for what they said and she did the right thing by telling an adult. by her getting punished too will make her not tell next time because she will get in trouble. 

SD11 shouldn't have been punished-and I agree Bm was wrong for punishing her because if you read the messages-she never responded. And she was upset when I was talking to DH-because she said "mommy's gonna yell at me because this is wrong"

But because they sent sd the message-in BM's mind she was involved therefore should be in trouble as well.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Now Kat you know I LOVE you! But, I thought your new pic here was like have no fear supper tit is here for halloween! I shit you not but I would rock the hell out of em if I had them too! You know I'm behind ya girl<3

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting rose0919:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting saywhat2102:

I'm suprised you didnt tell your mil and dh to kiss your ass! Ugh! Those little fart knockers need an ass beating by their parents. Stepson don't need a facebook page. And stepdaughter needs to just live with y'all already!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyfriend
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM

facebook....the demise of our society.  I think if BM asks for your opinion...then you did what you can do.  Why didn't DH do more if he thinks more should be done?

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Quoting rose0919:

omg  now we know why ethan felt the earth move on the west coast, tigress tit slapped someone in  nj

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting rose0919:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting saywhat2102:

:D I plead the 5th

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

You can have some of mine...and I'm sure Rose will gladly donate some too so you can stand NEXT to kat, not behind her! LOL

Quoting saywhat2102:

Now Kat you know I LOVE you! But, I thought your new pic here was like have no fear supper tit is here for halloween! I shit you not but I would rock the hell out of em if I had them too! You know I'm behind ya girl<3

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting rose0919:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Quoting saywhat2102:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting rose0919:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting saywhat2102:

hahahahahahahaha its just a silly pic Princess took of me :)

Now if you insist on "Super Tit" I'm sure DH would be more then happy happy to oblige :)

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Quoting sandeeyo:

You can have some of mine...and I'm sure Rose will gladly donate some too so you can stand NEXT to kat, not behind her! LOL

Quoting saywhat2102:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting sandeeyo:

Quoting rose0919:

Quoting saywhat2102:

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

Quoting saywhat2102:

I'm gonna donate mine to my sister-she's flatter then cardboard lol

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Oh my gosh! If you don't have a facebook account I will be your friend! We are very rare very rare! Lol ;-)

Quoting lovemyfriend:

facebook....the demise of our society.  I think if BM asks for your opinion...then you did what you can do.  Why didn't DH do more if he thinks more should be done?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)