Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Punishments/Lectures Pt 2-WWYD?!?!?!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  • 51 Replies

The week before Halloween-there was a situation involving SD11/BM's ss9 and a few of his friends.

It was Friday night-about 11ish at night. I was folding the laundry-sd11 was on her FB showing me a video of her SS (bm's sd13) singing in choir.

SD11 gets a message from this kid-and it says something to the effect of him not wearing any underwear-and he's got a huge boner-then asked SD11 if she's gonna do anything about it and if SHE"S wearing any underwear!

She freaks-and said "kat look at this creep!" She shut her chat off-and I read the messages. It's ss9's friend who has a crush on SD11 but she doesn't care for the kid.

She gets off FB-I call Bm-cell's shut off-nobody's answering her house phone. So I called Dh at work-read him the messages-he said he'll get ahold of BM.

SD was kinda freaked so she goes to bed.

Saturday after Halloween-BM shows up with SD13 and SD11. Bm had a talk with the boys. (SS9 had friends over-one of them snuck into BM's bedroom and swiped SD11's Ipod and used it to get on FB)

None of them are admitting to sending the messages. So, she contacted the other parents. All the boys are now banned from Facebook for a month. (None of them are over the age of 12) ALong with SD11.

Recently I posted about SD11's suicide attempt....it seems ss9's friends were giving SD11 some shit over the whole ordeal-calling her a snitch...a rat...tattletale etc on top of her classmates teasing her over having to repeat the 4th grade-finally got to be too much for her.

BM came to DH and I admitting she didn't know what to do. I told her to take away the Fb's, disable them. Ban ss9 and his friends from the internet while in her house. And to monitor the kids when they're online at home. (She's got 5 kids sd13,dd11,ss9,ds6 and ydd5) It's rough but it can be done.

MIL thinks i was wrong for interferring and DH thinks I didn't do enough.

What would you do?!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I think at that point, none of the kids under DH and my control would have facebook accounts.

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Quoting sandeeyo:

I think at that point, none of the kids under DH and my control would have facebook accounts.

I agree. The only reason BM gave the kids FB's was because they got great grades-they were all getting along (for the most part) behaving and she thought it was a great treat for them.

But this just proves they're not mature enough to handle such a responsibility

Charli627
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:45 PM

i agree with first pp

SammyJK
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Firstly, mil could bite me! If dh doesnt think YOU did enough then he should step in do whatever. Its not your job. You can help if you want, but at the end of the day, its not YOUR responsibility. What more did dh want you to do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting sandeeyo:

I agree. The only reason BM gave the kids FB's was because they got great grades-they were all getting along (for the most part) behaving and she thought it was a great treat for them.

But this just proves they're not mature enough to handle such a responsibility

Yeah, we already told the girls that they aren't old enough (13 w/parent's permission) OR mature enough for a facebook account. 

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I like your MIL as much as I like mine.. LOL

I would have called the kids mother and showed her the IM that he sent your SD.

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm suprised you didnt tell your mil and dh to kiss your ass! Ugh! Those little fart knockers need an ass beating by their parents. Stepson don't need a facebook page. And stepdaughter needs to just live with y'all already!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

No, she needs to tell them to kiss your big boobies!

Quoting saywhat2102:

I'm suprised you didnt tell your mil and dh to kiss your ass! Ugh! Those little fart knockers need an ass beating by their parents. Stepson don't need a facebook page. And stepdaughter needs to just live with y'all already!

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Lmao! I will not talk about super tit!

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

No, she needs to tell them to kiss your big boobies!

Quoting saywhat2102:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rose0919
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this

lmao fart knockers!!! im crying here!!!!  girl you kill me with the crap you say!!! love ya tee hee

Quoting saywhat2102:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)