Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

This wind is crazy! My lights are flickering, and I hear thunder...lol.

Did you feel the earthquake this morning?

I'm telling you people HAARP is at work.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:22 PM

haha! yep, there was.

Be careful!

Quoting sid1083:

I must weigh too much . . . I felt nothing.

Quoting pdxmum:

There was an earthquake!!!!

I am downtown.  The weather is nasty.  Not looking forward to my drive home.

jessiesluv
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:24 PM

what the heck is HARRP?

E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TdIkI1ory8

Quoting jessiesluv:

what the heck is HARRP?

jessiesluv
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Geez.

SammyJK
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Im not at all buyin into the mayan calendar, end of the world bullshit. Who knows if theyr even readin the fuckin thing right?? Im pretty sure when the end comes (.and i dont think it will be during my lifetime...could be but i dont think so) itl happen so fast we wont evn know its comin and wont feel a thing (pain wise). Jmo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
E_is_4_Ethan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I'm not so sure about that as well, but I do believe that it's the beginning of the end.

To much going on not to believe that.

Quoting SammyJK:

Im not at all buyin into the mayan calendar, end of the world bullshit. Who knows if theyr even readin the fuckin thing right?? Im pretty sure when the end comes (.and i dont think it will be during my lifetime...could be but i dont think so) itl happen so fast we wont evn know its comin and wont feel a thing (pain wise). Jmo.

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:56 PM
I think the Mayan calendar ended because the Europeans brought the Mayans a little gift called smallpox. The calendar ended because ohhhhhhh, they all died.

Quoting SammyJK:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nature_girl
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:13 PM

That's the great thing about the end of the world...if you miss one another one is just around the corner.

Quoting SammyJK:

Oh shit wasnt the end of the world last year too?

SammyJK
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM
As a believer in the Bible, i completely agree with you that this could very well be the beginning of the end. Not trying to make thisinto a religious thing, really, but thats what it all comes down to for me. The book if Revelatiom is VERY EXTREMELY hard to fullt comprehend, BUT it clearly states things about the weather and all countries being at war with each other. Look whats goin on with Isreal atm...we'll be dick deep into it with Switzerland before we know it too!
Ok covered religion and politics...done for a bit! Lol

Quoting E_is_4_Ethan:

I'm not so sure about that as well, but I do believe that it's the beginning of the end.

To much going on not to believe that.

Quoting SammyJK:

SammyJK
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Yeah dead people really suck at makin calendars...

Quoting GlockMom:

I think the Mayan calendar ended because the Europeans brought the Mayans a little gift called smallpox. The calendar ended because ohhhhhhh, they all died.

Quoting SammyJK:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)