Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weirdness

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:35 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
Well on the way to thanksgiving SS said bm was pregnant and he was going to be a big brother. She never answered dh when he asked her if it was true. Ss has lied about this sort of issue before she said ss told her i was. She Asked about it a few weeks ago and DH told her no. Well I found out today that I am! I'm super excited but how weird would it be if she really is too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
....ClvrScn.
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! We are trying to conceive! I'm hoping this is the month. Of course, I just got off for my period and I'm extremely sick blah! Told dh to just do me while I'm in a cough syrup induced coma tonight lol

Mommyof5247
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Congratulations!

Charli627
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Manda12702
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Congrats! We are 18 weeks pregnant. We told SSs about baby at 12 weeks and when BM found out the hate started. Within 2 hours DH had emails about how the new baby was more important than the kids he already has. Note, we didn't even have anything for the baby at that time.

SammyJK
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Polkadotted
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 5:55 AM
Congrats. My skids knew I was pregnant before I did. They just started talking about it out of the blue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quinn525
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine too! Sd told her family that I was pregnant with her brother before I even knew I had conceived.

Quoting Polkadotted:

Congrats. My skids knew I was pregnant before I did. They just started talking about it out of the blue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MRLAdy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:06 AM
Maybe that's what happened. Ha crazy! I had like 4-5 random people ask me that in the last 3 weeks.

Quoting Polkadotted:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatIknownow
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:16 AM

why would it be weird?

MRLAdy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:34 AM
SS would have two siblings the same age. And bm and I would be pregnant at the same time. Also just a weird coincidence she has only been with this guy a couple of months.

Quoting whatIknownow:

why would it be weird?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured