Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

(UPDATE) What the HELL do I do??

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
  • 136 Replies

I just went upstairs to set SOs alarm.. he fell asleep with SS earlier and they have had no Daddy/Son time lately so i thought i'd leave them be. SO has missed work twice last week so being a good girlfriend, I wanted to check his alarm. I was not snooping, I learned my lesson about snooping last year. This text was open on his phone.
I am honestly shaking, Im so upset. We just moved. Things have been good. What the hell?!
ETA: (Its from a girl he dated after BM briefly.. we have been together 2.5 years)

Update:  I texted him this morning and just told him I may have cleared some messages when setting his alarm last night. He asked if I was snooping, I said no but if he wanted to be with Tessa, just to go be with her. I told him we can't talk about it today until it's face to face. He has been pretty upfront about it and called and asked if I wanted him to make other arrangements for SS.

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YesImMomToo
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Who is it from?

KellyReedy
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM

whoooooaaa!

Blend in!

daddysgf
by and that's all on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM
A girl he dated briefly after he broke up with BM.

Quoting YesImMomToo:

Who is it from?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyReedy
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:06 PM

oh hell no!!

Quoting daddysgf:

A girl he dated briefly after he broke up with BM.

Quoting YesImMomToo:

Who is it from?

YesImMomToo
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:08 PM
8 moms liked this

Well if it were me ..

Id give her a ring a ding and tell her No I'm not scared.. but you should be....
and then be prepared to come to terms  that you have a boyfriend who isn't willing to commit to you 100% and then prepare appropriately with what can you or cannot live with and make it happen.

You're too good for this.

Panda113
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Honestly, I'd give her a call and then I'd confront him. F that, been there and done that. My ex husband is an ex husband for stuff like that.

I took half the money, the dogs, and my clothes and walked out the door.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sunivondea
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Did he send any messages to her? Was this out of the blue or have they been talking a while?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Refurbished
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:17 PM
2 moms liked this

He's asleep?  Go get all the ice out of freezer.  Put it in a bucket.  Fill the bucket with water.  Now go dump that bucket over his head.  When he wakes up, say "Now that I have your attention.  Explain this."

daddysgf
by and that's all on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:17 PM
He keeps his inbox empty.. he has a smartphone but only 512mb of storage.

Quoting Sunivondea:

Did he send any messages to her? Was this out of the blue or have they been talking a while?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daddysgf
by and that's all on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
If the baby wasn't up there, I would

Quoting Refurbished:

He's asleep?  Go get all the ice out of freezer.  Put it in a bucket.  Fill the bucket with water.  Now go dump that bucket over his head.  When he wakes up, say "Now that I have your attention.  Explain this."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN