Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

(UPDATE) What the HELL do I do??

Posted by   + Show Post

I just went upstairs to set SOs alarm.. he fell asleep with SS earlier and they have had no Daddy/Son time lately so i thought i'd leave them be. SO has missed work twice last week so being a good girlfriend, I wanted to check his alarm. I was not snooping, I learned my lesson about snooping last year. This text was open on his phone.
I am honestly shaking, Im so upset. We just moved. Things have been good. What the hell?!
ETA: (Its from a girl he dated after BM briefly.. we have been together 2.5 years)

Update:  I texted him this morning and just told him I may have cleared some messages when setting his alarm last night. He asked if I was snooping, I said no but if he wanted to be with Tessa, just to go be with her. I told him we can't talk about it today until it's face to face. He has been pretty upfront about it and called and asked if I wanted him to make other arrangements for SS.

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Replies (131-136):
saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I cant even imagine.....hang in there :)

Quoting daddysgf:

Getting there.. I dunno.. things are definitely weird here. 

Quoting saywhat2102:

Are you doing ok?

Quoting daddysgf:

I didn't leave, I didn't make any decisions of any kind.

yesmaam
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I am awful....similar to YesImMomToo....I would totally get hot n heavy with him....but naked, hand cuff his ass to the bed or where ever, start to go down on him...bite the shit out of him and then leave :) But not before you take a pic :)

jlg12678
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd leave.

You are young. And cute (if that's you in the profile pic). And you have no kids with him. And you seem intelligent and nice based off your posts here.

You deserve better than this. And I'm sure there are a bunch if decent guys out there who would be thrilled to be with you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Refurbished
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Exactly.  The longer you are with the wrong guy, the less time you will get to have with the right one.

Quoting jlg12678:

I'd leave.

You are young. And cute (if that's you in the profile pic). And you have no kids with him. And you seem intelligent and nice based off your posts here.

You deserve better than this. And I'm sure there are a bunch if decent guys out there who would be thrilled to be with you.

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:33 AM

He clearly thinks he has nothing to worry about. A simple "this text was ment for someone else" shit... He isn't very creative, is he. Wow, I cannot believe that some men think all women are that stupid. We all know the one or the other who would gladly believe everything that comes out of their SO´s mouth, even if it´s the biggest load of shit. Makes me wonder if I should offer him a breath mint or toilet paper...

Quoting whatIknownow:

oh that lying son of a bitch.

CLEARLY that text was part of a conversation that discussed his leaving you and getting together with her.

Does he think you're a moron???

Quoting daddysgf:

He said the text was not meant for him (MHMHM) 

TheStepMonster
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:34 AM
I called the OW after they cut off contact and then started hack up again. She had left her DH for mine, and then got yer feelings hurt when he couldn't pull the trigger. So she went back to her DH. Then started chatting up mine again. By this time DH and I were in counseling trying to work things out. When I spoke to her, I told her (and my message to him was the same) to leave my DH alone. If he called her, to ignore him. And that if I saw her number anywhere on my DHs call logs ever again, I would let her DH know. DH and her said the same thing "you have to find him first". (He's not on FB) to which I responded with his name, occupation and employer, work email address and phone number. Google is amazing. (He works for a government agency, wasn't hard to figure out the email address and number).

Haven't heard from her since.

Quoting SavesSpiders:

I wouldn't call her.  She didn't cheat on you... he did.  Yes, she's an unethical person, but the fact remains that she's not the one who snuck behind your back... he did.  This is between you and your SO.  Calling her is just too Jerry Springer.  This is between him and you. Confront him.  He may just get better at deleting his text messages, but he may also stop being a jerk.  Who knows, she might be a delusional stalker who gets her kicks out of ruining relationships.  Your gut will tell you if he's lying when you two talk.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN