Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Screw you, dh!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:26 PM
  • 21 Replies

Give me his sickness.. this crud that's going around.

Feel like I'm gonna cough up a lung. Gah.

Carry on.

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

It's going through our house too! It totally sucks. DH has been the healthy one, I on the other hand, feel as if I'm dying.

I hope you get better soon!! 

jessiesluv
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Thanks! Hope you feel better soon too!!

blaquechinadoll
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I hope you both feel better soon!! My hubby tried giving me his flumonia, but I threatened to make him sleep elsewhere if he kept it up!! Being sick is no fun!

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:20 PM

i can't say anything.....Princess and I gave Dh whatever we had lol we're totally better now (thank goodness) but he's still sticking close to the bathrooms

....ClvrScn.
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM
I started getting a nasty cough thanksgiving night - I'm still freaking sick! Hope you feel better soon!
Seychelles1409
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I feel your pain.   I've been coughing for ten days now and sleeping way too much.

My DH has kept me prisoner in this house with the Hallmark Channel  and given me meds and gallons of fluids trying to get me well.   I still feel tired and sound hoarse and weak.  Bronchitis is not the best fun I've had!  sick

Seychelles1409
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Get Well Soon, Ladies!  butterfly

beaularson91
by Janice on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Oh god me too! And now poor little DS has a runny nose...I'm hoping SD didnt get it, the poor girl catches everything and seems to go on forever.

Amy1973Potts
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:43 AM
SO is starting to sound like he has bronchitis. He had viral conjunctivitis and that is finally clearing up. Kids and I didn't get it, possibly due to me being a super hygeine nerd. Had it been bacterial, we'd be screwed. No one escapes that lol. I have had s half-assed virus that is dragging me down but not flattening me. Still annoying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassy711
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:52 AM

It's that ugley time of year when everyone gets sick. DH and I are fighting it off, but I think he's getting worse. Hope everyone feels better soon. Rest, drink plenty of fluids and stay warm.  Good luck everyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)