Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:10 AM
  • 3 Replies

welcome to cafemomWelcome to CafeMom!

As a member of our community, you have access to advice, support and more from thousands of moms just like you. Whether it’s advice on parenting, hobbies you love or just to chat, CafeMom has a group that fits your needs.

We picked a selection of groups that may interest you. Check them out and join in on the conversations!

Hang Out & Talk Groups:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom Confessions

The Lounge

Mom to Mom

Current Events & Hot Topics

Election Talk & Debate

Parenting Topics:

Advice for Moms

Trying to Conceive

Pregnancy

Babies

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Elementary School Kids

Moms with Teens

Moms with Adult Kids

Homeschooling Moms

Natural Birth & Parenting

Breastfeeding Moms

Autism: Support Across the Spectrum

Families & Relationships:

In the Bedroom

Love & Marriage

Military Moms

Single Moms

StepMom Central

Moms Like You:

Young Moms

20 Something Moms

30 Something Moms

40ish and beyond...

Recipes, Home & Hobbies:

Recipes for Busy Moms

Craft Cafe

Home Life

Health & Wellness:

Healthy Weight Loss

Depression Support

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Replies (1-3):
auntyceil
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM
I am a stepmom of 3 adult daughters & 1adult son there mom past away 16 yrs ago no one in the family can move on i married there dad 11yrs every time i have an event @you my home there deceased mom is always the topic no one helps me in these events not even there dad i have done so much for them but never any thanks New Years we all eent out my step son took a picture of his 3 sisters & future wife i was excluded then took a picture of there dad with the girls i once again was excluded they do things all the
time to hurt me i ended up on the Hosp with a break down didnt hear from any one of them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stephs5isenough
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM

We Invite You to Check Out:

LIVING IN THE ARMS OF JESUS

❀¸.• prayingWe are a group of women who love Jesus and strive to honor Him bible studyin our daily lives. We pray together, share Bible studies, support one sarcasmanother, talk, laugh,bouncing play games and learn from each other everyday as we strive to live our lives group hugfor and with Him. Whether you are a Christian, or want to learn more about becoming one, We invite you to join us daily,

LIVING IN THE ARMS OF JESUS.¸.✿

http://www.cafemom.com/group/JesusArms

nrslng13
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:39 PM

That sounds like a horrible situation, and I'm sorry you have to go through that.  Maybe they are still having a hard time seeing that their father is happy with someone else?  I really feel for you.  It must have been an awful feeling being in the hospital with no support.  Have you ever talked to them (and your husband) about the way they treat you?  He should be the one who sticks up for you, and demands his kids respect you and your feelings.  I hope you are doing well.

Jenna

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN