Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is she serious????

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 27 Replies

BM called SO last night to tell him she met someone and that is might get serious. SO told her "idk why youre telling me, but good luck" she goes on to tell him that he is a nice guy, owns his own business, had brought his daughters over to meet the boys and bake cookies." SO says "oh what kind of business?" she says she will tell him later. ooo-kay. he says "well you dont need to tell me. as long as the kids are treated well idc."

he tells me and why have a laugh that she has found "the one" again. but i am actually sort of happy that she has met someone.

well SO goes to pick up the skids and as he is leaving he sees ole boy roll up with his kids. its a local party promoter -_- who is a giant player and i know three women personally he has screwed and gave one of them hpv. ( i know i sound like a gossip but its true) why? is her picker screwed up or what? she is a 35 year old mother of 4. WHY would she date a party promoter? btw her meeting his kids is not some great honor. he posted on fb on halloween that he was tkaing his daughters trick or treating in willow glen so he could get at all the single mamas -_-

later on she calls SO AGAIN with explanations. SO tells her "idk why you are explaining anything to me, idc, i moved on long ago" she says "you have met him before havent you" he said "sure a few times" she says "please dont tell him about my past!! (meaning her cheating on him multiple times) i really like him and he says he really likes me" SO told her "what happened in the past? i dont remember. it doesnt matter. the only one who can screw this up is you"

mind you it doesnt matter who she dates, its not my business. im just not looking forward to be left holding the bag while she tries to keep up with this dudes lifestyle. shes either his flavor of the week, or he really does like her but there will be cheating, games and drama from both sides. im not looking forward to it -_-

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessiesluv
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Apparently Im a hillbilly from the country.

What is a party promoter? lol

Ealane2011
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Sounds like a headache to me. I'd just stay out of it and let her find out the type of guy he is on her own. Evidently, they both have some screws loose!

saywhat2102
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this

dancingShes gonna get her GROOVE on!!! 

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:39 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh good lord...and she's worried about HER past???

girlywifey
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I don't see this ending well but idk why she is sharing so many details with your dh

sandeeyo
by Le Bonjour Chat on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Quoting jessiesluv:

Apparently Im a hillbilly from the country.

What is a party promoter? lol

He likes to party...so he promotes various events to get in free and meet hos and tricks and sometimes gets paid for it (for the party promotion...not the hos and tricks)! LOL

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

a party promoter is a guy who promotes parties and clubs. dude has nearly 4000 friends on facebook a LOT of them women and all kinds of womens pix on his page. this will be an issue for her as well, she is very insecure and jealous. she will be out stalking him when shes not trying to be on his arm. leaving the skids either home with their bro or with us.

MomGoingCrazy78
by Lindy Lou on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Is she going to call your SO about everything that goes on in her and new boy's relationship?! Lol! That would get very old...

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM

she always does! he always tells her "idc its none of my business" and tells me everything she says but she keeps doing it. she sort of stopped when she found out i was pregnant but now again last night shes telling all her business again. i dont think shes completely over him.

Quoting girlywifey:

I don't see this ending well but idk why she is sharing so many details with your dh

faerie75
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM

lol since you are close, you probably heard of him. how funny would that be?

Quoting sandeeyo:

Oh good lord...and she's worried about HER past???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured